JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_8394.JPG

Just in case a Malinois isn't enough for your companion dog.......

My big old English bulldog was not well trained. He was dumb but loyal. I always slept better with him out in the front room of the house. Unfortunately, he laid down two nights ago and went to sleep. He never woke up.

Well trained or not, take the time to love on your pup. Appreciate what they do. Well trained or not, mine protected my house dutifully and helped raise my son. Just take an extra minute to love yours tonight. You never know when they'll move on. My bulldog was barely six...

E1EBAB46-C489-4A6B-9473-9AF38B76CE8E.jpeg

I'm so sorry for your loss @MountainBear you had one of the good ones there! Your absolutely right, Love on them as often as you can!
I concur!

Every last one was my friend! Yes I had trained ones and then there's just the fun loving and goofy ones as well. One of the only reasons why I am still here is because of a dog!

Quick story and ties in with what @MountainBear says! Was 17 years old and my friend Todd and I were walking two pit bulls. (This was almost 30 years ago). There was Buster ( red/red nose) and Spanky ( brindle that looked like Petey from the Lil Rascals).

Man driving down the side street swerved, car went up the curb, I was in the back behind Todd, Spanky jumped and knocked me over the fence, took the full impact of the car, and died on the spot. Man falls out of the car drunker than ever. Eventually police show up and dude goes to jail. He kept apologizing over and over and over! Never miss the opportunity to give your friend a little extra scratch, pet, hug, and/or toss of the ball/stick whatever!

And he was pulling on my fingers in the last pic. His teeth were sharp! But he knew not to play rough with people who weren't willing. I wish I could have got him from them. :(

I concur!

Every last one was my friend! Yes I had trained ones and then there's just the fun loving and goofy ones as well. One of the only reasons why I am still here is because of a dog!

Quick story and ties in with what @MountainBear says! Was 17 years old and my friend Todd and I were walking two pit bulls. (This was almost 30 years ago). There was Buster ( red/red nose) and Spanky ( brindle that looked like Petey from the Lil Rascals).

Man driving down the side street swerved, car went up the curb, I was in the back behind Todd, Spanky jumped and knocked me over the fence, took the full impact of the car, and died on the spot. Man falls out of the car drunker than ever. Eventually police show up and dude goes to jail. He kept apologizing over and over and over! Never miss the opportunity to give your friend a little extra scratch, pet, hug, and/or toss of the ball/stick whatever!
Damnit whos cutting onions!

My big old English bulldog was not well trained. He was dumb but loyal. I always slept better with him out in the front room of the house. Unfortunately, he laid down two nights ago and went to sleep. He never woke up.

Well trained or not, take the time to love on your pup. Appreciate what they do. Well trained or not, mine protected my house dutifully and helped raise my son. Just take an extra minute to love yours tonight. You never know when they'll move on. My bulldog was barely six...

View attachment 487377

Very sorry for your loss.

20180730_085628.jpg 20180629_202021.jpg 20180629_060813.jpg 20180627_185605.jpg

Mine isn't trained at all, but he is really good at frisby and chasing squirrels, and "lap dog"

Also a super good alarm system. And his bark/growl is scary, but HD is up to me .

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top