JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Flush.gif flush all those turd gobblers down the chitter that's trying to take our rights. Worthless sobs :cool:
Makes ya wonder if Trump's been "meating" Diane Fienstein in the "middle" the way he was kissing her azz today on tv at that meeting.
Maybe there's a lot of "meatings" behind closed doors going on we don't know about.:rolleyes::confused:
11836844_937108096347525_1807540737609013456_n.jpg

Last Edited:
My dad used to say "Make brain is engaged before putting mouth into gear". I think DJT panders to the crowd at hand. Like he did when he was in the room with Chuck and Nancy and said "I'll sign DACA!"

What a load of bullplop. His administration should be pushing for the passage of the SHARE Act (which contains the HPA) and reciprocity. Instead, we see this nonsense. Granted, it is hardly surprising, but still. :rolleyes:

I don't know why you guys are worried about the Federal level. Didn't Kate Brown all ready sign a Bill that they can take are guns in Oregon without Due Process. Trump also said make law to take all the weapons in the house. So where is the Justice in that for somebody that didn't do anything but turn the bad guy in? Face it guys you better hide a couple of favorite guns real good.

I don't know why you guys are worried about the Federal level. Didn't Kate Brown all ready sign a Bill that they can take are guns in Oregon without Due Process. Trump also said make law to take all the weapons in the house. So where is the Justice in that for somebody that didn't do anything but turn the bad guy in? Face it guys you better hide a couple of favorite guns real good.
Many of us already have.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads