JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a moment a while back where I realized that most people were not single issue voters on 2A rights like I had become.

This may not be a case of being divided but even gun owners may have other things they vote for someone because of.

I know I know, blasphemy, but I think this might be that case.

So what are we to do when a bunch of people that don't care about what we care about are voting people for other reasons.

Only thing I can think of is to invalidate the reasons. I'm also no longer a single issue voter, just so happens the issues all seem to align with candidates that support my constitutional rights.

Sorry a bit off topic. Patriot Nurse is awesome and so is Reid, I think we might be related. . . Lots of chutzpah those two.

And boy can they rant, my wife thought I was bad until I started playing their stuff. Lol
Interesting take. Much like you I've found myself really focusing on our Civil Rights and the preservation of our Contitution. That said it seems like the 2nd protects all the others...

I had a moment a while back where I realized that most people were not single issue voters on 2A rights like I had become.

This may not be a case of being divided but even gun owners may have other things they vote for someone because of.

I know I know, blasphemy, but I think this might be that case.

So what are we to do when a bunch of people that don't care about what we care about are voting people for other reasons.

Only thing I can think of is to invalidate the reasons. I'm also no longer a single issue voter, just so happens the issues all seem to align with candidates that support my constitutional rights.

Sorry a bit off topic. Patriot Nurse is awesome and so is Reid, I think we might be related. . . Lots of chutzpah those two.

And boy can they rant, my wife thought I was bad until I started playing their stuff. Lol
im a single issue voter until my 2A rights stop being attacked. :)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews