JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i HATE to get political here but it is directly related to our 2A rights.The antis always seem to put up a coordinated effort. they find an anti gun candidate, they vote in anti gunners, they get anti gun legislation. oregon is ran by a super majority in only 2 sections of the state really. Mult. co and Lane co.

they are literally putting our lives in danger by passing MINDLESS anti gun legislation....and for what? its not backed behind facts...its backed behind uneducated feelings.

its as if WE as progunners are divided.

come election time theres never gonna be a candidate that 100% is in ALL progunners favor yet says they will support our 2A. but, because they have certain views, not all progunners vote for that person and then go ahead and complain about about all the anti gun legislation. I understand MOST of us have families, jobs and not a lot of time to be super proactive in defending our rights. that is why I think WE as a community need to let our voting speak for itself.

WHY is it SO difficult for us to stand behind a pro gun candidate even if we dont 100% agree on everything? sure, in oregon, knute was a terrible choice, i get that. i voted for him. but, he had more of a chance to win than any other person running against kate brown vs some odd ball 3rd party with no chance to win.

IMO, if we claim to hold 2A near and dear to our hearts then we as gun owners should stop bickering, put our differences aside and stand together. vote for people who ACTUALLY have a chance.

its better than what we have going for us now.

i know i'll probably get roasted for this but its the honest truth, in my opinion.

Patriot Nurse has some excellent content. She makes a pretty valid point too. If the 2nd a goes down the tubes, there is really nothing to slow down a full dismantling of all of the other amendments.

When it gets to that point, that is when the 2nd comes into play.

Patriot Nurse has some excellent content. She makes a pretty valid point too. If the 2nd a goes down the tubes, there is really nothing to slow down a full dismantling of all of the other amendments.

Liberties Teeth

That's what so many anti2a-folks simply do not care to understand.

It's so simple & uncomplicated too, which is why I personally find it so frustrating when they ignore the 2A as the foundation for every Americans rites...

I'm not a huge PN fan but watch a few of her vids if the title piques my interest. Same with Reid. They are both very passionate speakers and I think some leople just don't tolerate that type of personality. Their content is frequently dead-on. No arguing with that.

its as if WE as progunners are divided.

I had a moment a while back where I realized that most people were not single issue voters on 2A rights like I had become.

This may not be a case of being divided but even gun owners may have other things they vote for someone because of.

I know I know, blasphemy, but I think this might be that case.

So what are we to do when a bunch of people that don't care about what we care about are voting people for other reasons.

Only thing I can think of is to invalidate the reasons. I'm also no longer a single issue voter, just so happens the issues all seem to align with candidates that support my constitutional rights.

Sorry a bit off topic. Patriot Nurse is awesome and so is Reid, I think we might be related. . . Lots of chutzpah those two.

And boy can they rant, my wife thought I was bad until I started playing their stuff. Lol

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top