JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Since Portland doesn't enforce drug crimes, it would make them look bad to point out the fact they helped people to kill themselves. Also, it's hard to find real numbers of homeless that die in Portland due to exposure to the elements. Also, something they support in Portland.

When you rule like a 7 year old, with no responsibility or consequences for your actions, people are going to die. Those not directly impacted turn a blind eye. Everything is okay.

Since Portland doesn't enforce drug crimes, it would make them look bad to point out the fact they helped people to kill themselves. Also, it's hard to find real numbers of homeless that die in Portland due to exposure to the elements. Also, something they support in Portland.

When you rule like a 7 year old, with no responsibility or consequences for your actions, people are going to die. Those not directly impacted turn a blind eye. Everything is okay.
I couldn't care less about drug users dying of overdoses or homeless people dying from "exposure". Their choice, their outcome. The point of the matter is, the liberal gun grabbers claim they're so concerned about saving lives that they have no choice but to ban guns even though gun deaths are a drop in the bucket.

Nevermind abortions, assisted suicide, government encouraged overdoses, etc. They're all liars and hypocrites.

You get what you vote for. Measure 110 was such a great idea……

Who would have thought it would have escalated the homeless and drug issue in this state…..

Liberals have the mentality of toddlers. It's all idea fairies and rainbows.

You get what you vote for. Measure 110 was such a great idea……

Who would have thought it would have escalated the homeless and drug issue in this state…..

Liberals have the mentality of toddlers. It's all idea fairies and rainbows.
Just wait... Magic mushrooms are coming to a corner near you as well.. I was reading article the other day and no surprise, they think they going to run out of money in that program..Yet no treatments yet? There is 1 licensed lady in oregon to grow these and they are already out of funding. LMAO no surprise
oregon just loves to pass crap that has no funding, infrastructure, processes etc... or it does but get eaten up by the research and development. (lining pockets)
But lets get these drugs legal.. Oregon has ultimately got into the Drug business, and was just caught with S.O.S shady work with pot.. OLCC shady deals there w high end alcohol. Just waiting for shrooms to fail and we will have the perfect utopia for Addicts here. Brought to you by YOUR TAX DOLLAR!

But a 30 round magazine is the problem..

Just wait... Magic mushrooms are coming to a corner near you as well.. I was reading article the other day and no surprise, they think they going to run out of money in that program..Yet no treatments yet? There is 1 licensed lady in oregon to grow these and they are already out of funding. LMAO no surprise
oregon just loves to pass crap that has no funding, infrastructure, processes etc... or it does but get eaten up by the research and development. (lining pockets)
But lets get these drugs legal.. Oregon has ultimately got into the Drug business, and was just caught with S.O.S shady work with pot.. OLCC shady deals there w high end alcohol. Just waiting for shrooms to fail and we will have the perfect utopia for Addicts here. Brought to you by YOUR TAX DOLLAR!

But a 30 round magazine is the problem..
It has nothing to do with funding. The money that is supposedly allocated is squandered and used to line the pockets of politicians and "corporations."

I couldn't care less about drug users dying of overdoses or homeless people dying from "exposure". Their choice, their outcome. The point of the matter is, the liberal gun grabbers claim they're so concerned about saving lives that they have no choice but to ban guns even though gun deaths are a drop in the bucket.

Nevermind abortions, assisted suicide, government encouraged overdoses, etc. They're all liars and hypocrites.
I'm not disagreeing with you.

1egm7b.jpg

" consulting fees "

Cause the government is soooooo efficient in solving problems……

Ever spent any time at the VA? Anyone who wants more government aid/assistance is delusional.

The scariest words to hear - "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Couple of things here...
One...this thread does not appear to be about firearm legislation or activism...
Two...political content not directly firearm or 2nd Amendment related is not allowed.
Closing thread.
Andy

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR