JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
KPTV 12 states that Portland police suspect 100 deaths so far this year to Drug OD's. thats 100 in less than 6 months. No mention of Eugene, Salem or any of the tri county areas.
Yet it makes more sense for the Blue's to spend how many of our tax dollars in restricting gun ownership. Guns kill people. Guns bad. nevermind making drugs illegal. Guns bad. drugs good.
trying to follow the logic makes my brain hurt

51LyOsNGsTL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Since this is under firearm legislation, I was wondering what OD was and all I could think of was,

Mag dump with binary trigger, Outrageous discharge

Passing gas, Offensive Discharge

Really old person yelling at you, Octenagarian discharge

Throwing up after too many martinis, Olive discharge

Baby mealtime, Oatmeal discharge

Woke people rants, Oblivious discharge

Bring in more powerful fentenyl so the numbers increase drastically.
Easy fix, eliminate the scum.
Problem is that the permissive attitude towards hard drugs just attracts more and junkies from all over the country. Some come here by choice, some bussed over by other states/cities.

I wonder if this is the opposite of covid deaths?
M.E. reports skewed to suppress rather than inflate.
I can assure you they are cooking the books on this a LOT. The actual numbers are FAR higher. The people in charge of course do not want that fact to become well known. So they do of course pay to have it hidden. The poison shipped in from china is doing a great job of killing off a lot of the scum. Sadly it also makes HUGE money for a lot of people who want it to continue. The main thing that causes real problems is when well to do families lose a loved one to this stuff.

The other thing to note is they'll never care about OD deaths because the drug problem fuels the homelessness crisis, which in turn allows them to profit from the homelessness industrial complex. In fact it appears some people in our state or local govts are profiting from the drug trade more directly than even that.

I wonder if this is the opposite of covid deaths?
M.E. reports skewed to suppress rather than inflate.
I don't believe chit these scumbags say, they have proven beyond doubt they are nothing but a pack of liars with zero regard for the regular people.

That said, a dead junkie is a good junkie, they made their own bed they can sleep in it, even if it is a grave.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR