JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"the adult in the room needs to go big or go home.":oops:
P1010023_zps6da9e1d2.jpg

When I joined the Green Machine .30 was the norm, the entire squad, as well as all support LMGs were .30 (OK,,, 7.62 fer you Euros!) The M-14 rifle was 1 pound heavier, (1 pound better!) than the M-1 Garand! Think of it, an AK against an M-14 in the Fulda Gap!
PPL talk about the FAL, a fine rifle (if you drive a Volvo).
I drive a American PU truck, My girl friend lives 70 miles away, in America that's the next county, in Volvo land that's the next continent.
I'll stick with the system developed by a Canadian (rejected by The Crown) who found fertile soil in the home of liberty, the home of Victory, enabled by those geniuses who escaped the tyranny of The Crown and The Dictator, arrived here, in America, Man Kinds last best hope for generational peace where you can raise a family safe from the constant threat of murder/mayhem just because you don't believe exactly what your neighbor believes in.
Make mine M-1A!

When I joined the Green Machine .30 was the norm, the entire squad, as well as all support LMGs were .30 (OK,,, 7.62 fer you Euros!) The M-14 rifle was 1 pound heavier, (1 pound better!) than the M-1 Garand! Think of it, an AK against an M-14 in the Fulda Gap!
I drive a American PU truck, My girl friend lives 70 miles away, in America that's the next county, in Volvo land that's the next continent.
I'll stick with the system developed by a Canadian (rejected by The Crown) who found fertile soil in the home of liberty, the home of Victory, enabled by those geniuses who escaped the tyranny of The Crown and The Dictator, arrived here, in America, Man Kinds last best hope for generational peace where you can raise a family safe from the constant threat of murder/mayhem just because you don't believe exactly what your neighbor believes in.
Make mine M-1A!

Wow! That brought a tear to the eye! Me too! I trained with the M-14, qualified expert, and carried one at my duty station. Since the Infantry units were switching over to the M-16 I had access to literally a billion rounds of 7.62N. I practiced so much that I had to have the barrel replaced on my rifle. With all that training and practice I'll never be without an M-1A.

Make mine M-1A!

Re-reading these posts, yes. all of them, I am struck by how,like in Pre-WW2, My 2 month old assumptions of "what is" are rapidly overwhelmed by a new reality created by men of ill intent who would willingly see my family perish, horribly, to satisfy their blood lust.
Deploy your ballistics accordingly

I find the lust and love of the FN FAL quite perplexing. I owned one, it was an awful rifle. Clunky, unwieldy and inaccurate and simply not any fun to shoot. At the time I also had a HK-91 and there simply was no contest between the two.

You guys really are hot on the FAL?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads