JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pastor earlier mentioned they had 14 lawyers from his congregation write IP43. I wonder how many were actual gun owners?

He also mentioned that a semi could shoot 20 rounds in one second. He was sure of it!!!!!!

This whole argument about changing how behavior is with guns is exactly what I'm talking about with educating citizens early, and making gun ownership a focus of pride. Taking guns away won't do that, education will.

Love how the man of god is basically wasting time, and asking questions then not allowing our boy to answer those questions....They just railroaded his response.

That's how they work. Why listen to facts and logic? It's all about their feelings.

That's how they work. Why listen to facts and logic? It's all about their feelings.

It's the main reason I avoid logical conversation on the matter with those very against guns, it's just not worth the time most instances. I believe in healthy debate, but as of now our guy is not getting his due, nor being allowed to even answer the questions put to him.

I made it through a couple minutes of it but honestly I'm about to have dinner and that pastor was making me physically ill. Hunger may be the best spice but I can now attest to the fact that Tyranny is among the worst.

They are really arguing that people that commit these mass shootings aren't "really" mentally ill. WOW!

The pastor continues to keep exposing that he doesn't understand what he is talking about. Keeps trying to retreat to the moral high ground as the basis of his argument. Don't let them do that, call them out on it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top