JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Oregonian/OregonLive Editorial Board will host a conversation at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, July 11 in downtown Portland featuring state leaders, gun-control proponents and gun owners and enthusiasts. We'll delve into the issues of where Oregon stands with current and proposed gun legislation and seek out areas where Oregonians' varying opinions may converge.

Register for the free event at Guns: An American Conversation

Can't make it in person? The event will stream live at The Oregonian, where we'll regularly turn throughout the evening for questions from the Facebook audience.

Last Edited:
I see this as a further attack on law abiding gun owners, they will interupt when Pro 2A proponents try and give accurate facts and twist it back in their anti-gun agenda.
I know this is to rally the anti-constitutionalism crowd.:mad:
Never trust the liberal media!!!

maybe if a priest wants to start barking about gun control then his church should start paying taxes like the rest of us hard working americans. why the F cant people just leave us alone. ive never hurt anyone with my weapons and yet after every act of insanity while using a gun, WE GET BLAMED FOR. not the individual. WE AS GUN OWNERS.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top