JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would've been cool to see eliminations thus far shake out naturally (without any bullying or politicking) so the military guys could suddenly realize, "hey, look who's left, we're awesome!" But watching them conspire to stack the odds and vote off the "outsiders" while saving clique-mates with lower scores makes me wonder if I'm watching Survivor or Glee.

Then I recall seeing plenty of that same d*uchebaggery before I retired from the service and it all comes back. Arrogant pantloads wear all colors of civvies and uniforms.

Saddest part is that it's like a car crash. You just can't not look.

Super happy that Jamie won after the screw job he received last week. Ashley got his, after that stupid tirade.

Now George just needs to go and Joe or Jamie win and I'll be happy.

Even with all the sleazy and hypocritical backstabbing, the best shooter will win, even if that shooter is in every single elimination. That's the insurance policy against show politics. They can't just eliminate the better shooter with a simple vote; they can simply shoot better and remain. Being the best includes the act of shooting, the mental preparation and the ability to perform under stress. All the contestants that are still left have proven themselves in my eyes. They can shoot and handle the stress so far. Some may be immature and vindictive, but it's a shooting show. With the exception of George, I think the remaining shooters have shown themselves to be pretty respectable. Each has had their moments, but George is the biggest turd left. I'm rooting for anyone but him.

Even with all the sleazy and hypocritical backstabbing, the best shooter will win, even if that shooter is in every single elimination. That's the insurance policy against show politics. They can't just eliminate the better shooter with a simple vote; they can simply shoot better and remain. Being the best includes the act of shooting, the mental preparation and the ability to perform under stress. All the contestants that are still left have proven themselves in my eyes. They can shoot and handle the stress so far. Some may be immature and vindictive, but it's a shooting show. With the exception of George, I think the remaining shooters have shown themselves to be pretty respectable. Each has had their moments, but George is the biggest turd left. I'm rooting for anyone but him.

My thoughts exactly. I would love to see Jaime win and after that I would like to see Joe or Gunny take it. Both of them are humble and are not afraid to stand up and admit defeat. Joe insisting on going to the elimination challenge speaks loudly for his character.

I wasn't eager to see Chris go but I'm sorry Jamie didn't make the final four. He sure had to fight every step of the way. At least he got 6k in BPS gift cards for his trouble :)

The moment that gave me the biggest laugh was Colby asking George if he was POed. Colby actually acted less like the talking head and more like one of the guys.

Other than that, it was an entertaining series of challenges for the shooters!

Interesting that gunny didn't go to elimination; he is gentleman but obviosuly things are still a little political. Sorry to see Jamie go. Seeing the look on George's face when they started hauling him up that line was worth the price of admission; Have to give it the arrogant --- though for coming through. Hope he gets taken out soon! Still rooting for Joe.

I can't watch the show any more - it stopped being about the best shot and became about politics. I get enough of that in the real world.

One of the best things about the firearms community is that, for the most part, folks are honest and honorable. The survivors on Top Shot are neither. If I were them, I'd be embarrassed to have my lack of character broadcast nationwide.

I do cringe at the hypocrisy watching them hold hands and pray over the meal and yet treat each other like they do. I thought the crane was a bit over the top. I would love to participate in any of the rest of the shoots.

I think George is a player. He probably knows he couldn't make it through some of the eliminations so he's set things up so he would not get sent to elimination. He seems to pick a target for everyone to focus on (i.e. Jamie) and convinces everyone else to go along.

I hope he is the first one to get eliminated in the final.

elsie

"Top Charity" is more like it.
This competition was manipulated by a couple of guys almost from day one.
I am a little surprised that the players dont sign something that says they wont throw any competitions.
It was an entertaining season though.
After a few more seasons they can bring back the top shot champs for a top shot masters.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top