JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting episode tonight. Thought Marines were supposed to have integrity LOL, I guess only when it comes to other Marines. It would have been nice to see Jay at least beat the Top Talker (George), but oh well. I wish they'd go off of actual performance with a winner and loser of each stage now that there aren't separate teams (like last season) . It's becoming Top Buddy.

Well all I can say is George is a piece of **** He thought he was so good and got beat buy 2 other guys. Granted one shot but they were going for time. All I can say is this is turning out to be a soap opera not top shot. Who is my buddy lets not vote for him WTF:huh: Dont want the panties in a bunch:s0114: All I can say is I want to see George off the show:s0155:

3 MAYBE 4 of the people on that team that are left are worth breathing My free air... Regardless of if they defend it or not. Honorable my ***... If Charachter is what its all about, There are a couple of those clowns that seriously miseed the boat, but hey sometimes so do I.

I would have liked to See JAy outlast the head clown.

I didnt like Jay at first, but he ended up being pretty good compared to the other clowns left. I want to see Jamie or the guy who failed the .50 cal round.

That George guy was such a jerk. he needs to go soon.

I didnt like Jay at first, but he ended up being pretty good compared to the other clowns left. I want to see Jamie or the guy who failed the .50 cal round.

That George guy was such a jerk. he needs to go soon.

Ya. Jay out performed at least one of those bunk buddies all season.
Hope they make some changes next year to limit the bubblegum from guys like George and crew.

That George really makes me want to puke, I am retired USAF and trust me he is classic security forces. All mouth and no brains, they spend 1/2 their time asleep in a truck and the other half stealing your tools or gloves every time you turn your back. Jamie on the other hand is probably something a little more interesting than a "rescue swimmer". The fact he is not out there talking crap with George 24/7 makes him all the more interesting.

I think voting for him to take on Jay was a fairly good idea, he has the talent with military weapons, he was 2nd fastest with the Barrett and he had elimination experience. The lack of talent under duress and a big mouth will come back to haunt a few of them later.

I think Zins is still the biggest threat to win. I've shot against him several times at Perry and Inter-Service. He does not rattle easily, he really can stand on the trigger and I've seen him come off the line with some pretty amazing scores in weather conditions that just killed me. You don't win ten nationals because you wilt under pressure.

When it comes to shooting, a decent pistol shooter can pick up a rifle and beat 90% of all rifle shooters. A really good rifle shooter can't come close to beating a pistol shooter 90% of the time. I'm betting the Air Force "sniper" will get clipped soon, he does not understand the game. It is about being able to pick up anything under any conditions and win. 22's or tomahawks or the fifty and thus far loud mouth has complained about every challege but the last one.

One shot did not win the challenge? I actually chuckled at that, kind of saying "ha ha!" Although, the most of the shots were impressive. I knew guys like the "sniper" and I learned to ignore them, and down played it a lot when I would out shoot them, but I know it would tick them off. At least the guy who did not hit the target wanted to be put up against Jay, I will give him that. Under these circumstances, I was not really happy to see Jay go, although did not really like him. Like many have already said, "wth is up with the Good Old boys club?" Being railroaded like that when he did pretty good, better than some, with the .50 cal was unfair in my book. But on to next week, see where this soap opera goes!

Last Edited:
George is a dick. I would love to know what his actually military (i.e. deployment) experience is like. I know my fare share of rangers, 19th group guys, snipers, here at lewis and murray, and none of them are remotely as arrogant or immature as he is.

I agree that not only should the elimination round be based on performance, but the contestants should vote based on that. And based on that, overall performance of the season, I would have sent Jay and Ashley. Ashley is my favorite guy on the show, but his performance throughout has been mediocre.

I have to agree with all of the above, George is a joke. But really the show failed as well with the elimination vote. It should have been whomever fails or gets last place is automatically in the elimination round and then everyone can vote for the next. But just allowing the "buddy" system is a complete fail.
I didnt like Jay but I dislike George more.

That George really makes me want to puke, I am retired USAF and trust me he is classic security forces. All mouth and no brains, they spend 1/2 their time asleep in a truck and the other half stealing your tools or gloves every time you turn your back.

True! True! True! Ex Air Force myself and could not agree more. Those guys were always the most annoying S.O.B.s on the base. Give a kid a little authority, a gun, and a whole lot of time to kill and they will develope an attitude that few, outside their own group, can stand.

Oh wait, I meant that about the security police. George isn't para-rescue is he?

USAF Sniper/Instructor. <broken link removed>

I'm not a big fan of Jay, but he has had some mojo in the eliminations. But I actually dislike George. I had hoped that Jay would have had a chance to take him out during elimination. I think Jersey Boy has been on the steroids too long.

elsie

Here is the link to Ahole Georges "experiance"

<broken link removed>

I see no mention of any in country experiance only training, and competion.

On the other hand Jamie is has some real experiance

<broken link removed>

Ashley has some real world combat experiance

<broken link removed>

Unfortunately, Top Shot has become a popularity contest and we're not longer assured of the winner actually being the Top Shot among the group. That takes away some of the value of this series over shows like Survivor, Bachelor, etc... I've quit watching the rest of the season and I hope the producers fix this issue in season 3 which i think is filming right now.

The show itself is entertaining at face value, I dont really care who wins though and all of the 'drama' that they try to incorporate into the teams blah blah blah

For the entire show I've hated Jay, I think he is a bit self centered and lame. However George is the ultimate jerk... Ever since he questioned Jaime with "what do you even do? Thats sketchy..." he because absolutely terrible to me. I hope he loses to Jaime.

Unfortunately, Top Shot has become a popularity contest and we're not longer assured of the winner actually being the Top Shot among the group. That takes away some of the value of this series over shows like Survivor, Bachelor, etc... I've quit watching the rest of the season and I hope the producers fix this issue in season 3 which i think is filming right now.

I bet Brian takes it all, very quietly, while the younger guys all wonder what happened to them.

I bet Brian takes it all, very quietly, while the younger guys all wonder what happened to them.

This. I like watching him shoot. He's good, quick witted, and as posted above, doesn't rattle. I like that guy.

He reminds me a little of the shotgun shooter that has already been eliminated, but older and more seasoned.

Jay has gobs of natural talent, but the personality of a claw hammer.

Ashley and George....well...yeah.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads