JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Starts Tuesday :s0155:

I'm watching the Season 1 marathon on history right now and getting excited for Season 2. Who else plans to watch? What do you think of the contestants?

Wish they would have brought back the chick who had to leave last season because of family health problems. She never lost an elimination challenge, and deserved another shot.

I see this season becoming weird dramatic I mean guy talks himself up then cries when he loses fair and square

Of course it will be, its a reality show. They need drama to get the casual audience (i.e. not us) to continue to watch. I don't care about that but seeing the challenges and what guns they will use it what keeps me watching.

The guy who lost told a good backstory. If it was actually true and not made up for the show, then I'd be a bit emotional leaving early after being there to let my kids see me and to make them proud. Not saying I'd cry, but I won't belittle the man for doing it.

If most people were given an opportunity to win a large amount of money and at the same time show your friends and family that you were good at something, and then failed to advance beyond week one of the competition, you'd be upset too.

I must say though, the "best" pistol shooter of the season, at least one of the most accomplished, and Chris T. misses 7 shots in a row?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews