JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i too found it odd that George, the air force "sniper", is making fun of Jamie for being in the navy, he says twice, "You're in the navy, what do you do?" when he is in the air force, not exactly a huge leap ahead in combat specific orientation.

I wish they would take a break from the entertainment style shooting events and throw in something like a 50ft indoor 3 position match with something like a Savage MKII FVT .22LR to see if these guys can actually shoot. Or just hit a target. Hitting a bulleye smaller then the bullets diameter 10 times in a row will certainly sort out the rifle shooters.

I wish they would take a break from the entertainment style shooting events and throw in something like a 50ft indoor 3 position match with something like a Savage MKII FVT .22LR to see if these guys can actually shoot. Or just hit a target. Hitting a bulleye smaller then the bullets diameter 10 times in a row will certainly sort out the rifle shooters.

I would actually like to see something like that.
I want to see why these people are considered "top shots".

I'd love to see a 600-1000yd "sniper" challenge also.

They couldn't hit bottles or billiard balls but they can split card stock and shoot near perfect off-hand with no support? They did finally look like people that belonged in a top shot competition. There was some good shooting in this one. I was also impressed they did so well in the shoot off. Anyone got an ax I can borrow :)

They couldn't hit bottles or billiard balls but they can split card stock and shoot near perfect off-hand with no support? They did finally look like people that belonged in a top shot competition. There was some good shooting in this one. I was also impressed they did so well in the shoot off. Anyone got an ax I can borrow :)

Right......lol

The next one will be interesting using 10/22. I'm an amateur with 20+ years experience with this rifle and can do amazing things with a stock 10/22. Can't wait to see How they do! Anyone feeling the stock SKS? Can't wait for that episode, and the SPAS as well.

Kennedy, have to agree that Jay is irritating. He has natural talent, but I find it interesting that when ever someone (instructor) suggests something new, he balks at it, wants to argue. I can't really say that I see him as teachable or willing to be taught. However, that being said, he is thrown in with military types and he has few friends on the show.

Kennedy, have to agree that Jay is irritating. He has natural talent, but I find it interesting that when ever someone (instructor) suggests something new, he balks at it, wants to argue. I can't really say that I see him as teachable or willing to be taught. However, that being said, he is thrown in with military types and he has few friends on the show.

I agree he is irritating, but I have to agree with him that given the amount of training time they have, trying to change the way you have done something before and trained will mess you up more than fix anything.

I did not keep it, but did he reject coaching on a skill he did not have? like throwing the tomahawk?

I used to golf, and one of the best mind games, was to ask your opponent if they breath in or out on their back swing. it just messes you up.

So I am not sure I would want to be told to do something really differently that I have a few years of practice at one day before a competition.

but he still irritates me.....

About time they are doing some fun stuff. So far, non of the events were entertaining much as I thought.

If Jay wins the Top Shot, I will lost faith in America. lol

You could see the Adrenalin boiling over in Daryl. And his screw up of not slamming that magazine home to have it drop out on the ground was a result. He was a step ahead of himself.

I'm no fan of Jay BUT I will give him credit for his ability to ignore the world around him and do the task.

He might not be trainable due to his being a Coach himself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top