JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I missed the first half of the show. :( My wife actually enjoys it and we actually know a guy who is on the red team. Some of the challenges look like fun, moving targets and all that stuff. I like the "practice" for the challenge because it never seems to actually be practice for the coming event.

Was it me or was that a very early 4 or 5 screw S&W 44 mag?

As badly as "reality TV" (an oxymoron for sure) and selective editing can warp things, this series is an excellent study in humility vs. arrogance, personal politics, character, training, raw talent - and versatility.

Because few/none of us can set up or train in all of the various challenge scenarios those lucky contestants get to experience, the show clearly demonstrates how even the most accomplished shooter in a particular discipline can risk becoming a one-trick pony.

wow that Jermaine has some amped up problems. Not sure I would want him in a street situation where thinking was involved. Or being told what to do.

The second time he ran up the hill with the rifle he wasn't even the shooter with the rifle! So he must have been watching and ran up grabbed the rifle and off he goes!

wow that Jermaine has some amped up problems. Not sure I would want him in a street situation where thinking was involved. Or being told what to do.

The second time he ran up the hill with the rifle he wasn't even the shooter with the rifle! So he must have been watching and ran up grabbed the rifle and off he goes!

I was shocked when he took off the first time, the second time I just bust up laughing.
He really needed to pull his head out. He lost it for his team and he's gone because of it.

I dont like Jay though, so this entire episode was a bit too bitter for my tastes.

i was very very bummed that Jay did not lose, i have hoped to see him go since the first episode, he is just a dick. After the elimination round, when he said "I knew the gun shot low and left, for me" so he just aimed high, just showed how inexperienced and cocky he is. its a gun with fixed sights, that others shot just fine. He is just not that knowledgeable of a shooter

i was very very bummed that Jay did not lose, i have hoped to see him go since the first episode, he is just a dick. After the elimination round, when he said "I knew the gun shot low and left, for me" so he just aimed high, just showed how inexperienced and cocky he is. its a gun with fixed sights, that others shot just fine. He is just not that knowledgeable of a shooter

"Dont show me how to shoot a gun. Show me how to shoot it fast"

Being a "golf instructor", he should know how asinine that statement is.

Is it just me or do you think Athena was selected because she looks like the sniper in Full Metal Jacket...:)

topshot-athena-lee.jpg

full-metal-jacket-vietcong-sniper1.jpg

Is it just me or do you think Athena was selected because she looks like the sniper in Full Metal Jacket...
:s0112: She does kinda. That and they used a gun with a LOP that was way too long for her.

I was disappointed Jay won the challenge as well. Jermaine's inability to follow instructions were hilarious too though. I think he's a better shooter than Jay although he paid the price for shooting friendlies.

Dunno but why pose a pistol shooter with an AK???

I'm really having a hard time taking the show seriously since pistol shooters can't seem to hit simple targets at modest distances, the guy with only 1 year shooting experience seems to be the best shot and the guy that should have dominated with the Glock 'tied' for a loss.

i would like to know were they got these experts from world champs that miss all the shots?
you have to be an expert to shot a rifle out to 75 and 100 yards i mean blueberrys people come on.

i would like to know were they got these experts from world champs that miss all the shots?
you have to be an expert to shot a rifle out to 75 and 100 yards i mean blueberrys people come on.
I just pretend it's the first time all those folks have shot and it makes easier to stomach :)

I was sad to see maggie go, i think she was a better shooter than kyle. but maybe the next episode will be using shotguns, and kyle will save the blue team, who knows. But in the end, I think Maggie was a much better overall shooter than kyle.

I was sad to see maggie go, i think she was a better shooter than kyle. but maybe the next episode will be using shotguns, and kyle will save the blue team, who knows. But in the end, I think Maggie was a much better overall shooter than kyle.

I'm surprised it took Kyle that long to get to an elimination. He's missed everything!

Above all, I'm sorry that Maggie is gone. Now it's just a sausage fest!

I for one was happy to see the blue team finally win, they are still my favorite, despite Jay still being there.

I'm not sure why the red team is hating on jamie, I don't get it, but I was not at all surprised to see him destroy the old guy

Just caught my first episode, like the challanges and the guns, didn't want to get caught up in the "reality TV" fake drama but already started disliking the way the navy guy (Jamie?) is being treated.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top