JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clinic "makes" you do things? They can ask all day long, but it doesn't mean you have to fill it out.
This. Places/people will always try to goad you into complying under the guise of authority.

I once had a car rental place tell me they had to have my phone number after I had already reserved and paid for a car rental completely online. The only reason they were even part of the equation was that they physically held the keys.

I flat out told them, "I'm not giving you my phone number because it is unnecessary since the transaction has already been completed and at no point was me supplying my phone number part of the transaction agreement." What's the big deal you might wonder? Business' sell phone information all the time to marketers and I wasn't interested in supplying my number just for that. Of course they tried to assert authority and fell back on "it's a requirement." A smart gentlemen behind me said, "just tell them any number and don't waste your time on these people."

So that day my phone number was:
206 - 382 - 5968 which just so happens to work out to: 206-F You on the numeric keypad.

My doctor is a VERY fine skeet/trap and DTL shooter. We mention guns mist every time we meet.
I used to have a really cool doctor. Unfortunately he retired. When I'd go see him we would talk about riding motorcycles, shooting spud guns and cannons, etc. After we had chatted for 15 minutes or so he would ask, "So, what brings you here today?"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top