JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Even here in UK, where many seem to think we still live in some kind of feudal semi-dictatorship, this questionnaire is unthinkable, and certainly nothing to do with any kind of clinic. It is intrusive to an unbelievable degree, and needs to be ignored.

I'm surprised they don't ask you if you have knives at home.

"No, they've just now popped out for the afternoon's stabbing."
TBH, it's an inner-city thing, mostly by the major non-white ethnic minority reducing the numbers of their members. As we live over sixty miles from London, and a 180 miles from Manchester, and nowhere near anywhere else, we are quite safe to go about our daily lives without the risk of being embroiled in any kind of gang warfare.

This gives you some idea of the level of mayhem and crime in our village -

Number of Crimes by Category

Alconbury Weston, Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, England PE28 4JH | June 2022[
A UK Crime Statistics visualisation showing Crime(s) in Alconbury Weston, Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, England by Category.

The aim of this article is to provide a brief overview of street level crime in Alconbury Weston using the latest Police statistics. Police data is usually published two months in arrears, so June 2022 are the latest figures. The data published by the Police are incidents that were reported to them in that month, not the crimes that were prosecuted and/or had further action taken. In by far the majority of incidents, no further action is taken.

There were a total of 5 street level crime incidents in Alconbury Weston in June 2022. The largest category was Violent Crime, followed by Anti Social Behaviour. Below are these incidents broken down by category.

Although violent crime represents the largest incidents category in Alconbury Weston, this category is usually the largest in any urban area. This is partly because 'Violent Crime' covers so many offences compared to say Burglary

CRIME CATEGORYINCIDENTS
VIOLENT CRIME3
ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR2
ALL CRIME5

Please note that violent crime here might mean threatening somebody with your dog. Certainly there was little blood running in the streets of the village - at least, that I know.

Last Edited:
TBH, it's an inner-city thing, mostly by the major non-white ethnic minority reducing the numbers of their members. As we live over sixty miles from London, and a 180 miles from Manchester, and nowhere near anywhere else, we are quite safe to go about our daily lives without the risk of being embroiled in any kind of gang warfare.

This gives you some idea of the level of mayhem and crime in our village -

Number of Crimes by Category

Alconbury Weston, Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, England PE28 4JH | June 2022[
A UK Crime Statistics visualisation showing Crime(s) in Alconbury Weston, Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, England by Category.

The aim of this article is to provide a brief overview of street level crime in Alconbury Weston using the latest Police statistics. Police data is usually published two months in arrears, so June 2022 are the latest figures. The data published by the Police are incidents that were reported to them in that month, not the crimes that were prosecuted and/or had further action taken. In by far the majority of incidents, no further action is taken.

There were a total of 5 street level crime incidents in Alconbury Weston in June 2022. The largest category was Violent Crime, followed by Anti Social Behaviour. Below are these incidents broken down by category.

Although violent crime represents the largest incidents category in Alconbury Weston, this category is usually the largest in any urban area. This is partly because 'Violent Crime' covers so many offences compared to say Burglary

CRIME CATEGORYINCIDENTS
VIOLENT CRIME3
ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR2
ALL CRIME5

Please note that violent crime here might mean threatening somebody with your dog. Certainly there was little blood running in the streets of the village - at least, that I know.
Yeah but they don't count the town versus town Shrovetide Football matches as violent, do they?

My gunsmith doesn't need to know about my acid reflux to diagnose my broken firing pin, therefore my doctor doesn't need to know about my firearms to diagnose my acid reflux.
They can stay in their lane or go pound sand.

Unfortunately, this isn't new, it's Obamacare 2.0. It's back because the child sniffer is continuing where his handlers left off six years ago.

I got a new form!

My insurance company sent me a form that if I
Had a Checkup they would pay me $15 .
Talked to my Dr about exercise another $15
Talk about mental health another $15
Get a flue shot $5
Get a Shingles shot $5
ETC.... to a max of $100. It comes in a Visa gift card.
In the fine print at the end It had a little blurb about not being able to spend the money on guns or ammo. [ it also mentioned Pot and Alcohol too.]

My Dr says... Where do they think you get most of your exercise from?
Running out targets, casting lead, Then she added I'll bet you only do Cardio exercises to help your shooting! DR

Personally, I'd take a copy of that form with me when I left. Looks easy enough to duplicate and modify. Make up your own questions and hand in your version next time you visit.

Questions like:
Do you wear a parachute when jumping out of airplanes? ___Yes ___No

Is the glass half full? ___Yes ___No

Is the glass half empty? ___Yes ___No

Can you bark like a fish? ___Blub ___Blub-Blub

If it takes a chicken and a half a day and a half to lay an egg and a half, how long does it take a one-legged frog to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle? ___Carl Sagan ___Leonard Nimoy

Schrodinger was kind of a dick towards cats, huh? ___Yes ___Not Yes

If they're gonna throw you in the Looney Bin anyway, you might as well try to get the padded room. 😜

Last Edited:
It doesn't have anything to do with your health, it has to do with the ability to look at your answers and assess whether or not they can have your guns taken away. IMHO
I tell the truth. It is not illegal or wrong to own a firearm. If your a law abiding citizen and have purchased your firearms legally these orangutans already know and have a profile on you. I am old enough to remember the NRA TV commercial in the early 70's that said " you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands" Yes they have been at this forever.

I tell the truth. It is not illegal or wrong to own a firearm. If your a law abiding citizen and have purchased your firearms legally these orangutans already know and have a profile on you. I am old enough to remember the NRA TV commercial in the early 70's that said " you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands" Yes they have been at this forever.
I don't fill forms out just because someone hands me them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top