JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Liberal Gun Club is a strange bunch... I've lurked on their site a couple of times.

I'm sure we can put political differences aside long enough to agree on this one thing, vote NO on l-639. That's all fine, I'd expect nothing less from an organization that has the words "Gun Club" in their name.

But I'm not going to fall all over myself to give them big, sloppy dog-kisses over it because on that very same ballot they'll be voting for the same Bloomberg shills and "resistance" types that will take this up in your legislature if it fails in the popular vote.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend a temporary ally in a singlular common cause.

Liberals with guns from the Liberal Gun Club
Gays with guns from the Pink Pistols
Blacks with guns from the Black Gun Owners Association
All are strongly pro-Second Amendment and all are welcome.
Our own little "rainbow coalition" of gun rights! Yeehaw!

Oh goody! :s0115:We're saved!....
....they oppose I-1639, but will continue to support and vote for the very politicians that want it on the ballot. o_O

Last Edited:
source.gif

If everyone from every political background would simply recognize, acknowledge and appreciate that the 2nd amendment is for EVERY AMERICAN, we wouldn't need threads like this. Those rights are yours, whether you choose to use them or not. Frankly, I do have a hard time understanding why any American would support any politician that attacks those rights. I guess that's part of the problem. But with groups like this, the Pink Pistols, etc., maybe they'll help turn the tide to the point where gun control is toxic for left/Dem politicians and they'll go back to leaving it alone, like they used to - kind of like both sides ignoring tobacco/smoking and alcohol - both benefit from it, so both leave it alone. Leave guns alone and both can benefit from that too ;)

Until they become single issue voters, I see them as hobbyists, like RC airplane clubs or knitting clubs.

Plenty of folks on the pro-gun side that treat it like a hobby too - including those on the right that don't bother to vote. Not just one side of the aisle that's helping the politicians restrict our rights, unfortunately.

Doesn't the release of this memo immediately wipe away their credibility in the "liberal" circle?

Unless they mean to side with classical liberals, which makes up maybe 10% of the voters, and they wouldn't be single issue voters.

Anywho, it's good to see some other folks actually reading the initiative before voting on it like good little low information voters are expected to.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews