JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
as far as ar's stopped by rainier arms today and saw people were freaking out cause they waited till the last moment. also saw a few that shouldn't own firearms.

I'm sorry but if you start making a scene about your ptsd in a gun store . you might want to rethink owning a firearm. I'm sympathetic but that's a flag for a not going to be my name releasing on the 4473

I have family and a job lined up in Mississippi so I'm out. Our rights no longer trump their feelings here in the NW. I can't help but believe it will get worse, as it has year by year. Good luck to you all, seriously. I can't raise my kids here anymore. Hope I'm wrong and you get to keep your freedoms.

I already have a safe and semi autos ain't really my thing...
That said...
A law crafted by someone else who has no idea of me and my life , which forces me to abide by their set of standards is repugnant to me .

Laws like I-1639 are a infringement and a danger to all gun owners...as what can be applied to one type of firearm can easily be applied to another....laws like I-1639 pave the way towards total disarmament of US Citizens.
Andy

I can't speak to what our good friends (some very close) in the Evergreen State are doing. I can't stand what is going down there, and I contributed, repeatedly, financially, to the fight against that insanely stupid law. Sadly, it was all for naught, but we did what we could.

But I know what this tribe is planning in the Beaver State: adios, amigos. Southwest bound we are. Fellow travelers, pray, come along. That is all I will say.

But, I have spoken to much; hey, we'll figure how to preserve freedom. I may be a very silly person, but I still believe we'll rectify the situation. Best of wishes, my friends. :D

I already have a safe and semi autos ain't really my thing...
That said...
A law crafted by someone else who has no idea of me and my life , which forces me to abide by their set of standards is repugnant to me .

Laws like I-1639 are a infringement and a danger to all gun owners...as what can be applied to one type of firearm can easily be applied to another....laws like I-1639 pave the way towards total disarmament of US Citizens.
Andy
Death by a thousand cuts. Incremental dissolving of 2A and other rights is their strategy. They're not even trying to be coy about it anymore.

Well .. Nothing realy ... It's what the Washington voters wanted .... But ive already got everything I need ... Now it's just the bubblegum I want witch is bolt guns, lever guns and wheele guns

Face it, we are watching what happens when an uneducated Citizenry simply can't be bothered to protect the Republic that was freely bestowed upon them.

As for me I'll not buy any anymore arms that require me to give up my medical records to exercise my Civil Rights.

You already have if you bought a pistol in Wa.

I'm so embarrassed that I just realized/found this since the discussions about 1639. I've bought more than a few pistols so I guess I did that a long time ago and didn't realize it, yet I instantly bristled at that part (among others obviously) in this new set of laws.

Can't believe I didn't know exactly what I had given up a long time ago. Like the vast majority of you I've got nothing to hide and am fortunate and blessed to not have any mental health issues so yeah, it is what it is now....but damn, I consider myself an "informed" gun owner and I didn't realize that or had forgotten it long ago. :(

This is the one time the earlier law, making selling more trouble than it was worth to me, did pay off. I have never in my life owned as many guns as I do now, due to that stupid law. Hopefully by the time I am ready to buy something else the law will have been beat but, the way it's going not really holding out much hope there. Next purchase will only be made with a credit card since the gun will have to sit in the shop for weeks waiting for me to get the OK.

This is the one time the earlier law, making selling more trouble than it was worth to me, did pay off. I have never in my life owned as many guns as I do now, due to that stupid law. Hopefully by the time I am ready to buy something else the law will have been beat but, the way it's going not really holding out much hope there. Next purchase will only be made with a credit card since the gun will have to sit in the shop for weeks waiting for me to get the OK.
Makes total sense, I'll buy my next gun with your credit card too. :D:p:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads