JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have owned a lot of guns in my life but these are the best in my opinion. The favorite is my Dan Wesson Valor. The Valor is as good or better than my Night hawk GRP or Wilson CQB elite (At half the cost) The elite and Grp came loaded and may have been nicer to look at but the Valor shot the best. I no longer own the grp or cqb. Next up is my beretta 92 Great gun very accurate and one of the guns i carried in Iraq (Goes bang every time) and then theirs my poor mans snakes Ruger sp101s. order spring kits from wilson combat add a little elbow grease and a nice pair of wood grips and you have one heck of a snubby

IMG_0231.JPG IMG_0249.JPG IMG_0242.JPG IMG_0243.JPG

a nice pair of wood grips and you have one heck of a snubby

Wow, those sure help the looks of that Ruger. The latest grips on the SP101, I can hardly look at without laughing or puking, I can never decide which. :confused:

I found a store with a SP101 in .327 Mag and I am sorely tempted.

I'm not obsessive about handguns, have bought and sold several with no regrets, but the one I will never get rid of is my 5" S&W 629 with a perfect single action and a double action to die for. Got several rifles I will never sell though.

Last Edited:
Wow, those sure help the looks of that Ruger. The latest grips on the SP101, I can hardly look at without laughing or puking, I can never decide which. :confused:

A found a store with a SP101 in .327 Mag and I am sorely tempted.

I'm not obsessive about handguns, have bought and sold several with no regrets, but the one I will never get rid of is my 5" S&W 629 with a perfect single action and a double action to die for. Got several rifles I will never sell though.

You might be surprised at the kind of trigger you can get on a ruger with a spring kit from Wilsons and a little mothers polish. I do love the old Smiths and have always loved the 629

I echo 21tango's sentiments about the Dan Wesson 1911.
I have a CBOB that I only traded for because I figgered it would be an easier sale than the rifle I was trying to sell at the time.
It used to be real purdy, but has been carried and used for the last 7 years and is showing some age. Not counting the family's "heirloom guns", it is one of two guns I'll never part with.

Two '80's bolt rifles built by Wes Reynolds, a .30-06 and a 6mm Remington (built on a Czech commercial Mauser action /w a butter knife bolt) they're beauty's!
Colt Officers 1911, factory mirror polish stainless.
Colt AR-15 HBAR
Ruger Mini 14, made in the 200th year model.
Winchester M-94, .25-35, my moms deer rifle!
Mossberg M-146 .22 s, l, lr, my dads .22

Ok! Who am I kidding! :DI never part with guns so all of them!

My SCAR 17s. Sold my 1st one, never again.
Either my GI Frag or the No Name, the Frag is unfired as of yet but if its anywhere near as accurate as the No Name, its a keeper.
Maybe the Benelli M4..
To be honest, while it would be hard to part with a few, if the right trade came up almost anything could go up on the block.

I have owned a lot of guns in my life but these are the best in my opinion. The favorite is my Dan Wesson Valor. The Valor is as good or better than my Night hawk GRP or Wilson CQB elite (At half the cost) The elite and Grp came loaded and may have been nicer to look at but the Valor shot the best. I no longer own the grp or cqb. Next up is my beretta 92 Great gun very accurate and one of the guns i carried in Iraq (Goes bang every time) and then theirs my poor mans snakes Ruger sp101s. order spring kits from wilson combat add a little elbow grease and a nice pair of wood grips and you have one heck of a snubby

View attachment 285539 View attachment 285540 View attachment 285541 View attachment 285542
like the dan wesson. What do you think of the sights?

Probably what I have now... It's whittled down pretty good at this point.

Similar builds in handguns so one holster fits all (XD 9 & 40), the GP100 3", have a rifle to match the GP caliber that's a 'pretty golden color', a .308 and shotgun.

Covers almost everything there.

Probably what I have now... It's whittled down pretty good at this point.

Similar builds in handguns so one holster fits all (XD 9 & 40), the GP100 3", have a rifle to match the GP caliber that's a 'pretty golden color', a .308 and shotgun.

Covers almost everything there.

Your missing a good .22 lever gun for small game IMO :D:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews