JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Scenario 1: The second the thief at the register gets vocal, beat feet out the exit. Not my pasture, not my cows, not my bulls**t. Consider that the other CCW carrier initiated a gunfight over what is probably less than $100 of someone else's money in the register. And yea, these can be tough situations to judge because you just don't know if the thief is only after the money or plans on shooting everyone in the place. From the appearance of things, however, it seemed like he was only after the money. Now once the shooting actually starts, that may be a different story if you feel you're going to end up shot. But diving to the ground may have worked out fine. Hard to know. I'm all for stepping in if it looks like me or people will be shot...to a point. But I'm not stepping in to save $100 of someone else's money if it looks like it's all they're after. YMMV.

Scenario 2: Go ahead and take her man, I don't even know her. :D

The video title seems a bit misleading to me.

I recommend taking the 15 mins to watch these 2 scenarios. Watch each one, pause when the action stops, ask your self what you would do, if what the "good guy" (Hint it's Colion) did the right thing before watching the discussion.

There are breaks/marks to find the times in the video as I saw it on Windows in Chrome browser

Scenario 1 at 20 seconds
Discussion at 1:45

Scenario 2 at 7:57
Discussion at 8:45

Very much worth the watch and if you have the opportunity to do force on force scenarios like this take it. It is incredibly eye opening (did some most recently a few months ago, with more coming up). The scenarios I did were actually somewhat similar.

I don't agree with the attorney on the first one about shooting in the back. From the last replay it looks like all of Colion's shots were while the guy still had his gun up pointing at the other guy. (I could be wrong or the sound could be off.) Just like the second video shows, you can shoot people in the back and be justified. His statement about prosecuted because you have the number of shots off is complete and utter BS (unless it is a federal case...and then they can and have prosecuted everything). Agree, not something you want to play out in front of the jury, and you should not be talking about that level of detail without counsel, imho. (I'm on the Massad side of what to say before requesting an attorney...that goes past his recommendations on what to say.) Thanks for posting @JohnnyMac !

Very much worth the watch and if you have the opportunity to do force on force scenarios like this take it. It is incredibly eye opening (did some most recently a few months ago, with more coming up). The scenarios I did were actually somewhat similar.

I don't agree with the attorney on the first one about shooting in the back. From the last replay it looks like all of Colion's shots were while the guy still had his gun up pointing at the other guy. (I could be wrong or the sound could be off.) Just like the second video shows, you can shoot people in the back and be justified. His statement about prosecuted because you have the number of shots off is complete and utter BS (unless it is a federal case...and then they can and have prosecuted everything). Agree, not something you want to play out in front of the jury, and you should not be talking about that level of detail without counsel, imho. (I'm on the Massad side of what to say before requesting an attorney...that goes past his recommendations on what to say.) Thanks for posting @JohnnyMac !
Remember when you watch this the lawyer is NOT saying what will happen. He is saying what could. A LOT of course depends on where you are if this happens to you. Look at that poor guy in NY who was attacked and killed the scum with a knife and they want him sent up. MANY DA's are anti gun, anti "good guy", and pro scum. The best part to me was Colion, who is VERY experienced being shocked at how many times he fired in the first one. One thing to remember in ANY use of force. After its over do NOT start talking. Wait for a lawyer to talk for you!

Remember when you watch this the lawyer is NOT saying what will happen
Understood, it just seems to me that some folks on the interwebs just say things like this that really don't have any basis in real world encounters. It could happen...I could also be hit by a giant meteor today as well. (I had a judge go down this road, chastising an attorney who was asking me stupid questions while I was on the stand once, it was fun to watch.) When interviewed, virtually every officer will give the wrong answer on number of shots fired if it goes beyond four.

Agree very much with your point that it was great to see someone who obviously trains more than the average person and how the stress of a real-world situation where we have to defeat normalcy bias and choose options (life or death ones) under stress was fantastic.

Understood, it just seems to me that some folks on the interwebs just say things like this that really don't have any basis in real world encounters. It could happen...I could also be hit by a giant meteor today as well. (I had a judge go down this road, chastising an attorney who was asking me stupid questions while I was on the stand once, it was fun to watch.) When interviewed, virtually every officer will give the wrong answer on number of shots fired if it goes beyond four.

Agree very much with your point that it was great to see someone who obviously trains more than the average person and how the stress of a real-world situation where we have to defeat normalcy bias and choose options (life or death ones) under stress was fantastic.
I hear you there. It does get old listening to people who seem in such a panic they should not even own a gun. :D
Most of us will go our entire life and never have to shoot anyone. For those few who it does happen too I hope they can remember one thing, if nothing else. STOP talking until you speak with someone who knows the law. Sadly many places now some worthless scum can attack and some equally worthless DA wants to charge the damn victim with a crime because they dared to defend themselves. 🤬

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top