JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I love how this article just glosses over the whole issue by saying that the ATF lost track of some of the guns, as if they didn't just basically throw thousands of guns over the border, into Mexico
without the merest shred of an idea or even the intent of ever retrieving any of those guns at some later date. Where in the world does this lousy gov't get off just breaking every law regarding
gun sales and distribution and all the while not the least bit of punishment is meted out. Obviously with the way congress has dragged their feet on the topic of F&F and other failed programs that
they are in collusion with the fake king himself.

WAit wait wait wasn't the idea that they wanted to be able to trace these guns being used in Mexico? Well it looks to me like the program was completely successful now they know right where all these guns came from.

WAit wait wait wasn't the idea that they wanted to be able to trace these guns being used in Mexico? Well it looks to me like the program was completely successful now they know right where all these guns came from.

Yeah, it's just too bad there is always a significant body count associated with them by the time Holder and the ATF have traced them.

New Year news opens old Fast & Furious wounds

Tuesday's revelation by CNN that another gun linked to Operation Fast and Furious has turned up at the scene of a bloody gun battle in Mexico, and this morning as the story was being covered by Fox News, an official with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives confirmed via e-mail to Examiner that the agency "has accepted responsibility for the mistakes made" in that investigation.

<broken link removed>

"...the agency "has accepted responsibility for the mistakes made"..."

But will not be held accountable. That is our "legal system".

If we had an actual "Justice System" a whole bunch of the government workers that actively participated in F&F would be in big trouble.

Its hard to actually hold LE/government workers accountable. I am sure the Founding Fathers would consider those F&F acts inline with those of King George.

The Founders explained us pretty well though..."that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

Even the most Law Enforcement-ignorant person could have conceived that these firearms being let loose without tracking them would have disasterous results.

Which leads to only two conclusions:

1) Our leaders are morons and have no idea what they're doing
2) They knew exactly what they were doing and had an agenda

Either way, people should be pissed and be demanding a head on the chopping block. Instead we go "Who's Brian Terry?" and just move on, waiting for the next iPhone or the next Miley Cirus stunt.

With a bit of #1 mixed in with it.

You and Blitz are rubbing off on me...I remember a time when I first came to this forum I put you both on ignore- assuming you were a cop-hating tard and Blitz was an ignorant racist.

But the more and more I stick around and listen to the news to more my stomach turns. I'm no fool- I listen to all kinds of broadcasts and ensure I take everything in with a grain of salt, filtering out the bias conclusions they present as "news" to get to the core issues and incidents throughout the Nation. Nevertheless, we are getting worse as a country. Whether it's because we're being dumbed down by TV and Social Media, pounds of Flouride being pumped into out water, chemicals dumped from planes in the air of a combination of everything I'll never know...the point is, is that if this was 1776- people would be shooting.

Forced Gun Registration?
Forced Healthcare?
No warrant searches and police checkpoints?
Inheritance and sin tax?

Here, you've the feds caught RED HANDED letting illegal guns walk across an international boarder in an effort to either prove that more gun control legislation was needed or more funding was needed to fight the crimes they facilitated. You've got whistleblowers, documents and a dead boarder patrol agent...yet our Government shuffled people and blame around like the Catholic church did with pedophiles.

Honestly, the Snowden leaks should have been the tipping point. This isn't about Obama or politics, it's about needing a fresh start in our government. Remember Obama preaching "Change we can believe in?"

Yet...
Gitmo is still open
We are still in Afghanistan
The PATRIOT Act has been renewed

Now they're talking about the NDAA.

[/rant]

Our-Forefathers-would-be-shooting-by-now.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA