JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Late '70s thru early '80s, several airliners were skyjacked to Tempelhof Central Airport (West Berlin) where I was assigned. These were each taken by folks fleeing (defecting) East Germany. One of the airliners was taken by a jack crew so large that we investigators dubbed them "the soccer team". In spite of having no conventional weapons, these guys & gals did have quite a few lethal tools. I can still recall the following: Shoelace (garrote), dismantled disposable razor (edged weapon), vodka bottle and tampon (Molotov cocktail), and even a plastic comb with all teeth broken out except for the end (strongest) one.

Yes just ask a German! Of course the Chinese claim it was stolen from them, but the Italians claim the Chinese are a bunch of copycats They are all liars though as Andy invented it!

Too funny , thanks for the laugh...:D

Just saw this..as usual late to the party...but in my defense...
Waugh , There I wuz , with Old Jim Bridger himself , and we wuz jumped by a party of Blackfoot...they up and chased us into a box canyon , so we had to fight it out with them Cheyennes...Well , them Sioux were purty riled up and hosstile , on account that we stole their Hosses , So the Pawnees we wuz a scrapping with kilt us and took our hair...:eek::D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads