Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

International No guns? Just use something else

CamoDeafie

Reactions
I hope The Slingshot Channel guy is not getting charged for his ideas and videosnon Youtube; since he's based in Germany and has videos of homemade crossbows and slingbow technologies..

Reactions
WA AJ Ferguson is writing the bill...
I had a quick look at Mr. Ferguson on Google. He would definitely not be a fan of wooden, automatic crossbows. Seems like the kind of fellow who will eventually want to ban all pointy objects - for your own good, of course.

This story from Germany is a perfect illustration of how ineffective the gun control laws really are. If people want to commit murder/suicide, they’ll find a way. Whether they use a crossbow or a pressure cooker, they’ll get the job done.

Reactions
Sounds like a cult thing.
Not much of a linguist here but just how would "Drinking the Kool-Aid" translate to shoot each other with a crossbow in german?
Maybe this will end up being another of those incidents where the message was sent too late, ya know like the email that went out abit late or was misinterpreted by the "Heaven's Gate" group, remember that one "Comet late don't drink the Kool-Aid" if only they had paid attention.
Of course in Germany it may have just been another attempt to cleanse the gene pool gone wrong.:confused:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677

Staff online