Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Buster Beaver Cerakote

International No guns? Just use something else

Howard1955

Reactions
WA AJ Ferguson is writing the bill...
I had a quick look at Mr. Ferguson on Google. He would definitely not be a fan of wooden, automatic crossbows. Seems like the kind of fellow who will eventually want to ban all pointy objects - for your own good, of course.

This story from Germany is a perfect illustration of how ineffective the gun control laws really are. If people want to commit murder/suicide, they’ll find a way. Whether they use a crossbow or a pressure cooker, they’ll get the job done.

Reactions
Sounds like a cult thing.
Not much of a linguist here but just how would "Drinking the Kool-Aid" translate to shoot each other with a crossbow in german?
Maybe this will end up being another of those incidents where the message was sent too late, ya know like the email that went out abit late or was misinterpreted by the "Heaven's Gate" group, remember that one "Comet late don't drink the Kool-Aid" if only they had paid attention.
Of course in Germany it may have just been another attempt to cleanse the gene pool gone wrong.:confused:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
Top Bottom