JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Go to 02:50 of the embedded video in the article. What an incredibly stupid Sasquatch. Of course, she'll never have to be concerned about being raped. It would be possible to have beer goggle glasses that thick.

What a brave young lady to stick up for herself vs that disgusting, ignorant cow. I bet high odds if that young lady had her concealed weapon on her she would have made Swiss cheese out of her attacker/rapist.

Also that 83:1 statistic on women protecting themselves with a firearm - geezus talk about just more complete BS from these anti groups - how do they make this crap up and get away with it??? Pure liars. But they know when someone hears something via the boob tube it is almost always taken as FACT. So, just say it. Most won't object.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 83 to 1 reference is irrelevant. It fails to take into account how many assaults were stopped. It fails to take into account how many attackers were sent running. It fails to take into account how possession of that firearm increased confidence and how a woman carries herself which signals to a creep she will not be an easy victim, so he passes on by looking for one which appears more timid and nervous.

Most assaults stopped with a firearm do not result in death. They result in someone running away.

I do not count on someone running away if I pull my firearm in self defense. But I'll let someone run away over trying to justify my killing someone to the courts. Most people do.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews