JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We clearly see where cities like Portland and Seattle stand. They would spend 100% of their resources confiscating an 8 yo in a MAGA hat's BB gun. Just because. Once the line has been drawn the state doesn't want to take an "L".

As stated before, some sheriffs in smaller towns may resist. Some won't. I'd think the more remote, less accessible the better.

And that dove tails into the linked Video I posted earlier!
When do LEO cease being a service to the people and become Agents of the State!
As we all know, Agents of the State ain't a good thing, little more then a Goon Squad with badges and guns acting under the influence of those in power, and NOT serving the people! Going down that path removes their legal status and makes them fair game to what ever!

The union representing the NYPD just announced its support for President Trump's re-election campaign. And they aren't even FOP, which also leans right.

We clearly see where cities like Portland and Seattle stand. They would spend 100% of their resources confiscating an 8 yo in a MAGA hat's BB gun. Just because. Once the line has been drawn the state doesn't want to take an "L".

As stated before, some sheriffs in smaller towns may resist. Some won't. I'd think the more remote, less accessible the better.

The thing is the sheriff controls the entire county. If you have a conservative sheriff in a county that has a blue city, the sheriff can essentially revoke their right to enforce the law. A sheriff in CA did this to the fed US Forest Service. If any agency participated in all of the non-cooperation with ICE and USBP, they acknowledge that this is the case as well and could end up eating their own virtue signaling.

Quite a few counties have Second Amendment Protection Ordinances or SAPO's. The question becomes Will the Sheriff actually adhere to it?

Quite a few counties have Second Amendment Protection Ordinances or SAPO's. The question becomes Will the Sheriff actually adhere to it?
I think the answer to that question will come from the Sheriff's association as well as the State's Adjutant General and their relationship with the Sheriff's! Get a gung-ho Pro Constitutional General, you really got something, get a Gov'ner's tool, you got problems! Oregon has both locked up solid pro 2A, so it looks good on paper at least!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews