JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I read that and let the authors numbers sink in, I couldn't help but wonder how many of the officers involved in the Waco debacle said "No". I highly doubt it was the 40% he is presuming will do so when called on to carry out illegal orders.

I swear.... this guy copied me, from SOMEWHERE!!

We are legion... the front line is everywhere. o_O

4 days ago

I'm willing to be clear; I am the one that they have to worry about. I will not go along willingly with the violation of my 2nd amendment rights and I will resist, violently if necessary. I am well armed and well trained. 8 years 11b. I took an oath to defend the Constitution against all threats, foreign and domestic and that oath had no expiration date. I am still in excellent shape yet old enough that I no longer really care if I survive the confrontations. And I have a lot of friends who feel exactly as I do.

III%, MF.

Last Edited:
When are we going to come together and effectively fight against fascism???
The truth to this is hard to swallow.

The revolutionaries fought to secure the rights of their children and further generations. Today's group fights to keep their retirement, their (no offense Jim) fishing boats, their health insurance and retirements. There is more emphasis in their lives to live than to actually fight. There is a paper tiger in the United States that is getting wet and soggy. I get it, nobody wants to get the red stuff on their hands if they can avoid it. When somebody does, they will be ostracized by the community they are standing up for. When the time comes, it only takes a few to make their move to offset and reset the balance. No longer should politicians who violate 'ride the pine' out of town, they should be one with the pine as it breaks down in the soil from whence it cometh.

I know where I stand and I know where my line is and I'm prepared to answer for every egregious sin I may commit for my future generations. I am slow, I am methodical and I make plans.

I could continue this but I think the point is made above and should be clear: we as a majority have turned into a nation of cowards.

I cannot, will not nor would I ever lay out the appropriate steps in a public forum to corral the 20% into absolute compliance but every shield has a weakness that will make it crumple like Gumby in the sun.

Last Edited:
I swear.... this guy copied me, from SOMEWHERE!!

We are legion... the front line is everywhere. o_O

View attachment 619182
4 days ago

I'm willing to be clear; I am the one that they have to worry about. I will not go along willingly with the violation of my 2nd amendment rights and I will resist, violently if necessary. I am well armed and well trained. 8 years 11b. I took an oath to defend the Constitution against all threats, foreign and domestic and that oath had no expiration date. I am still in excellent shape yet old enough that I no longer really care if I survive the confrontations. And I have a lot of friends who feel exactly as I do.

III%, MF.

He's not lying!!

Same here. I swore an oath and have plans.

Every red blooded American should have a plan, not only for their family but also for their country.

When the time comes, the $64,000 question will arise, seriously, are you willing to "SADDLE UP"?

We citizens that are being persecuted for exercising our rights need to organize and take out the trash!!!
When are we going to come together and effectively fight against fascism???

There has been lots of talk and threats from the other side. But no action. So who is willing and wanting to draw first blood.

This is chess, not checkers.

They already have drawn first blood by shooting the Republicans at the ball field.
They are bat bubblegum crazy and need eradicated.

So the dude that did the shooting was an official representative of the (D) party?

Come on man, that's silly.

Come, Come and Take them!
Like Stomper, and many others, I swore an Oath with no expiration date, and i'm still very much capable of doing many of the things I did in uniform despite my age, HOWEVER, I am no longer bound by the rules of the Geneva conventions of war, and I know how to use those things to greatest effect! If it's war they want, its war they will get, because confiscation is that last straw, that line in the sand that will not be crossed!

You say Saddle Up, I say what the hell took you so long, i'm gettin saddle sore here already!

They already have drawn first blood by shooting the Republicans at the ball field.
They are bat bubblegum crazy and need eradicated.
I'd hope and pray we'd have enough sense not to allow some whack job to touch off a Civil War.....Yikes.

I for one am not looking for a reason to throw down. I like peace. And I'll keep to myself. Eradicating an entire group of Americans is NOT on my to-do list.

Now, knock on my door with the intention of unconstitutionally taking my property by force? That's a different story.

For some time, my personal feeling has been that when it comes to following orders, most officials would carry them out. Most would place career preservation before matters of conscience. They would assume that superiors "knew better" about Constitutional issues. Easier to exercise your conscience if you are retirement eligible; but my feeling is most officials without their years in will do what they're told. Just my opinion and why I wouldn't rely on much resistance from officials. Not all but most.

For some time, my personal feeling has been that when it comes to following orders, most officials would carry them out. Most would place career preservation before matters of conscience. They would assume that superiors "knew better" about Constitutional issues. Easier to exercise your conscience if you are retirement eligible; but my feeling is most officials without their years in will do what they're told. Just my opinion and why I wouldn't rely on much resistance from officials. Not all but most.

This is what I believe, people seem to forgot the people that were shot at Kent state. Those were our people shot by our people. Orders is orders.

I don't think we will see near as much civilians getting killed, the media will blast it out to look much worse then it is, but sooner or later, those ordered to do the taking will decide it isn't right and it isn't worth it and will turn on their masters! I'm pretty sure they will do some shock and awe the first few, but eventually one of their "visits' will go horribly wrong and it will change right then once the word gets out that a bunch of takers got killed or maimed!

When you know the individuals before the bubblegum gets real.... you have leverage.

Just saying...

$.25 worth.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews