JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Badger Shaving Brush
Straight or Double Edge Razor
Pocket Knife
Gun Powder, Primers, Brass
10x10 pop up for rainy days at the range
Large USB Backup Hard Drive
Racks of Ribs
Rib Eye Steaks
Bore Sight
Husky Floor Mats for the truck
Subwoofer & Amplifier
Afternoon at Threat Dynamics...

The list can just keep going - there's a ton of small stuff out there that *could* fit the bill...
Good luck all!

So 2 questions:

What are you getting yourself or asking for?

Any must have inexpensive items you would recommend?

Thanks in advance for sharing:cool:

Strawberry shortcake with French vanilla ice cream

Generally, if I want something for myself that is more than $25, I buy it myself. Otherwise I just look for some inexpensive nice to have things, like a t-shirt with "I got a lot of procrastinating done today" on it or maybe an inexpensive but special hand tool.

Got my gift today and did an unexpected happy dance. Quite a while back I got a TNW .45. Idea was to buy parts to drop in 10mm in it which I did. Had not used the .45 parts for a while. Wife bought me a new lower to convert the 9mm TNW to full time .45 as I no longer use the 9mm after the Ruger. When I was putting it together I find my .45 barrel came threaded!! The thread protector fits so well I never noticed it until now. I did not order it that way so not sure if the distributor who sent it sent wrong gun when my shop ordered it or what. Since a trust for cans is on my want list I was happy to see the .45 is now "can ready" :)

When my 16 year old daughter asked me what I wanted for Fathers Day I told her to get me the same thing she got me for my birthday I told to get me the same thing she got me for my birthday which was nothing.

My wife asked me about it, I told her "nothing". I would be satisfied with a Fathers Day Card.

OH thats easy I know exactly what I want. Not that I could ever get it. I want 4 days with no work. So I can finish Painting the Sheet metal on my 48 Willys Jeep project. I can't seam to find time to get the last of the Paint work done when I am clocking in 11.75 hr days. Yep thats what I want. TIME

OH thats easy I know exactly what I want. Not that I could ever get it. I want 4 days with no work. So I can finish Painting the Sheet metal on my 48 Willys Jeep project. I can't seam to find time to get the last of the Paint work done when I am clocking in 11.75 hr days. Yep thats what I want. TIME

Time or Money..... only the super rich get to have both:rolleyes:

Wife wants to get this

EE5ECB19-D530-4453-B07C-3957075916D8.jpeg

I'm not a dad but I buy for one...got him a Kakadu concealed carry vest that he was checking out at gun show. Over $100 so he'd never spend that on himself for a vest that he really doesn't "need", but I saw the longing in his eyes and can't wait to see his reaction when he gets it.

Our son and his family moved 2000 miles away this year.
We love all of them very much. Amazing wife and a beautiful grandson.
They just left after a 5 day visit.
That little 1 year old grandson wore my wife's and my butt to the ground.
Don't they ever stop moving?
So, they are home, our home is peaceful.
I already have my father's day gift.
Now just where did I leave my rum?

I've told my wife don't buy me:
  • Tools
  • Ammo
  • A card
Let me go do something with my family of my choice, it is not about what you buy.

That looks damn nice!! Have not seen one like that in a long while and looks like someone has taken real good care of it!
It is! I made an offer and he accepted. But I'm getting cold feet. We regret selling our last one. Here's my concern. Two owners ago is the guy who restored the whole rig. I believe it was in good shape already though. Anyways, his son tipped it to its side and damaged the right front fender and hood. All replaced.but! The insurance company gave it a rebuilt title. But trust me, it's a legit story. It's in very good shape. It's all there! The pic doesn't do 20% justice. What should I do? He will take $18,000.

It is! I made an offer and he accepted. But I'm getting cold feet. We regret selling our last one. Here's my concern. Two owners ago is the guy who restored the whole rig. I believe it was in good shape already though. Anyways, his son tipped it to its side and damaged the right front fender and hood. All replaced.but! The insurance company gave it a rebuilt title. But trust me, it's a legit story. It's in very good shape. It's all there! The pic doesn't do 20% justice. What should I do? He will take $18,000.

A rebuilt title should mean it's a HUGE value. I bought a rebuilt truck last winter. It was rebuilt by a shop that specializes in rebuilding, I got a full report on what was damaged and replaced, even pictures of the damage and the repairs, and I paid about 2/3 of blue book. Even though I know where the repairs are I can't tell it didn't come out of the factory.

I also plan on keeping this truck for at least 20 years, so all I care about is utility value and not resale.

These are the questions you have to ask
  • How long are you planning on keeping it?
  • How does the asking price compare to blue book?
  • Who did the repairs and how good a job did they do?
  • If you are financing will your lender finance a rebuilt vehicle? BTW I didn't need to finance, but found out from the salesman that my Credit Union, Northwest Credit Union, one hat does finance rebuilts.

A rebuilt title should mean it's a HUGE value. I bought a rebuilt truck last winter. It was rebuilt by a shop that specializes in rebuilding, I got a full report on what was damaged and replaced, even pictures of the damage and the repairs, and I paid about 2/3 of blue book. Even though I know where the repairs are I can't tell it didn't come out of the factory.

I also plan on keeping this truck for at least 20 years, so all I care about is utility value and not resale.

These are the questions you have to ask
  • How long are you planning on keeping it?
  • How does the asking price compare to blue book?
  • Who did the repairs and how good a job did they do?
  • If you are financing will your lender finance a rebuilt vehicle? BTW I didn't need to finance, but found out from the salesman that my Credit Union, Northwest Credit Union, one hat does finance rebuilts.
Are you sure? It's still considered a branded title? High blue book is $51,000
Low is $9,000. But it's a different story on these rigs. They can be $100,000 or $5,000.
This one is worth about $40,000 without the brand I feel.

Are you sure? It's still considered a branded title? High blue book is $51,000
Low is $9,000. But it's a different story on these rigs. They can be $100,000 or $5,000.
This one is worth about $40,000 without the brand I feel.

Simply repairing a vehicle does not result in a branded title. Here is likely what happened. The Insurance company likely totaled the vehicle and it got a salvage branded title. The vehicle was then likely bought back from the insurance company and then repaired it which would have resulted in a rebuilt title after filling out the proper forms with the DMV. I'd run a CarFax and if possible take a look at the current title.

I don't see what would be in it for the Insurance company to total/salvage brand it and then pay to repair it since that took value away from the vehicle, when they could have retained full value.

I think value wise you are very good at less than 50% of market value. I wouldn't sweat that part a bit. My inclination would be to forget the buyers remorse and enjoy the vehicle.

Simply repairing a vehicle does not result in a branded title. Here is likely what happened. The Insurance company likely totaled the vehicle and it got a salvage branded title. The vehicle was then likely bought back from the insurance company and then repaired it which would have resulted in a rebuilt title after filling out the proper forms with the DMV. I'd run a CarFax and if possible take a look at the current title.

I don't see what would be in it for the Insurance company to total/salvage brand it and then pay to repair it since that took value away from the vehicle, when they could have retained full value.

I think value wise you are very good at less than 50% of market value. I wouldn't sweat that part a bit. My inclination would be to forget the buyers remorse and enjoy the vehicle.
That's exactly what happed. To the t. My remorse is always around me. We have 5 children. Lots of responsibility. We will have the home paid off next month. Finally done and happy about that. So my mind says hey, be responsible. Always. But my wife absolutely loves the fj40's. Like crazy love. We sure miss the green one.

That's exactly what happed. To the t. My remorse is always around me. We have 5 children. Lots of responsibility. We will have the home paid off next month. Finally done and happy about that. So my mind says hey, be responsible. Always. But my wife absolutely loves the fj40's. Like crazy love. We sure miss the green one.

I don't think you will lose money at 50% of standard title evaluation if you don't want to keep it. The biggest drawback is that they usually take longer to sell. Personally, if I could afford it I'd go for it and never look back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top