JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would say he should wear the "cone of shame", but it sounds like they may pour him out from it instead.

Sorry son, you came in dead last in the Process of Natural Selection, and they don't give out participation trophies either. We'd thank you for playing, but now we have to pay someone to clean up your mess. o_O

Talk about a faulty camera. ;)

Let's blame the phones. The sound of the camera caused him to snap and shoot himself.

Even though it is wrong to take humor out of this sort of thing, since liberals are probably going to use it as fuel to ban guns, but its hard not to laugh at something that stupid.

After reading a number of stories about this incident, I would agree with you. I would say that suicide would be a definite possibility.

Look, he was 19, black, unemployed, covered with tattoos, and had already fathered two daughters from two different women. That is a pretty messed up situation to be in, at just 19.

The police are also currently checking to see if the gun was stolen. The cousin that was with him told the police that he had just "found" the pistol earlier in the day, which is a story that I myself find to be rather hard to believe.

Here again is a photo of Deleon Alonso Smith taking an earlier photo of himself. Note the words: " F___ YOU" written on the mirror. His pants are so very low, that about the top 3 inches of his underwear are showing.

I think that this guy had lots of problems. I'm not sure why the authorities are being so quick to rule out suicide.

selfie2n-2-weba.jpg

Last Edited:
Well, now he's De'Ad Alonzo Smith.

s'funny. I've been around handguns of all kinds for the last sixty-six years and a bit, and I've never once considered putting one to my body - anywhere - and taking a photo of me doing it.

tac, certified card-carrying sympathy-deficient.

I'm almost as old as you are, yet I've never once stumbled upon a loaded handgun lying around in public. Yet both this fellow in Houston, and that infamous illegal alien in San Francisco, both claim that they managed to find loaded pistols just lying around.

I guess that I have lived in the wrong cities.

I'm almost as old as you are, yet I've never once stumbled upon a loaded handgun lying around in public. Yet both this fellow in Houston, and that infamous illegal alien in San Francisco, both claim that they managed to find loaded pistols just lying around.

I guess that I have lived in the wrong cities.

If you travel quite a bit and spend a lot of time in various hotels, motels, etc. you are bound to come across a gun and other implements eventually. People actually do stuff them under mattresses and hide them in drawers and then forget them. Most of the time, they are discovered by the cleaning staff (if they do their jobs thoroughly).

After reading a number of stories about this incident, I would agree with you. I would say that suicide would be a definite possibility.

Look, he was 19, black, unemployed, covered with tattoos, and had already fathered two daughters from two different women. That is a pretty messed up situation to be in, at just 19.

The police are also currently checking to see if the gun was stolen. The cousin that was with him told the police that he had just "found" the pistol earlier in the day, which is a story that I myself find to be rather hard to believe.

Here again is a photo of Deleon Alonso Smith taking an earlier photo of himself. Note the words: " F___ YOU" written on the mirror. His pants are so very low, that about the top 3 inches of his underwear are showing.

I think that this guy had lots of problems. I'm not sure why the authorities are being so quick to rule out suicide.

View attachment 254675
Here is a more recent photo, showing the more extensive tatts that he got:

View attachment 254678

Using the size of that smart phone, that baseball hat, and sun glasses.... looks like one short, petite, scrawny, 125lbs dude that was WAY overcompensating for his physical stature.... :rolleyes:

The only time I've ever come across a gun in my life was in Joseph, OR back in 1980. I was 12 at the time and we were travelling to a friend's family ranch in Imnaha. It was late, so we ended up staying the night in an old hotel in Joseph. The rooms looked like they were 100 years old. My friend and I had a room to ourselves, the girls were in another room. Being typical teens, we were digging around the room a bit and looked under the bed. We found 2 shotguns and a hunting rifle, just laying there on the floor. And what did we do with them? Nothing. We didn't touch them because we had been taught to never touch a gun. Then we told my friend's grandmother (who was driving us) and she took care of it.

I'm guessing this kid never had a daddy around, probably got whacked himself either by gang violence or stupidity, or he just flaked on his kids. Now his stupidity will perpetuate the line, more kids growing up without a dad, though I don't know if their lives are better off with or without him around, that's a hard one.

Last Edited:
Ya know I was watching awhile back some Oakland California gang undercover videos, and not to sound cliche' but these hoods really had no gun discipline. They would point them at each other even why talking with their hands. Some would point them at their kids and up in the sky and just about where ever attitude. They get their gun discipline from the gansta rap BS, and video games where they are street trained by thugs with 5th grade education.
With that is it any wonder he thought the gun was unloaded? He probably even thought the safety was on. When I was younger in my teen I lived in a gang infested area. The gangs were well organized and when it came to criminal activity they were good at it and intimidation. But if you talked with any of them, it was like talking to a two year old. So we have to realize that is the cognitive abilities we are looking at in situations like this are very bad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top