JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I have said before, tragedies like this would not happen if we made tougher for people to get cell phones. The NCPA (National Cell Phone Association) has blood on its hands for not supporting legislation that would call for common sense laws such as a waiting period to buy a cell phone, a battery that would only allow a cell phone to last for nine minutes or less and background checks for private parties selling cell phones to each other. :D

As I have said before, tragedies like this would not happen if we made tougher for people to get cell phones. The NCPA (National Cell Phone Association) has blood on its hands for not supporting legislation that would call for common sense laws such as a waiting period to buy a cell phone, a battery that would only allow a cell phone to last for nine minutes or less and background checks for private parties selling cell phones to each other. :D

I agree we need much more common sense cell phone laws, after all its for the children.;)

WOW, THIS one checks ALL the boxes....
-Media paints him as a child...but he's old enough to vote and get his own EBT and welfare..etc.
-The only parent around is grandma,
-Got first Momma pregnant when he was 15, likely a different one at 17
-"found" a loaded gun but didn't call the cops (we know he had a phone)
-no job (if he did, they would have interviewed co-workers or mentioned it)
...oh yeah, and Gramma thought he was "about to start classes at a community college" (she probably had no clue it was already in session).

For Darwin to be right though...
...wouldn't this crap need to happen before those fitting the profile can breed?

I wonder if this was the guy acting all "gangsta" in a selfie with his "Glock" that was actually a Highpoint (posted in the "Goofy Humor" thread a day or so ago?

I'd be curious to know more about this guy. In the past, a Texan could probably be assumed to be a good ole boy, taught from a young age how to respect guns by his daddy. But today, Texas' landscape has changed, just as Oregon's has. A big influx of folks that aren't the old Texas conservatives is bringing the anti-gun crap into that state as well - and the Houston area is certainly one under that changing influence. Just Google their Rep - Sheila Jackson Lee - she's a fine example of what you can find in Houston.

My guess - he's a white, suburban home-boy wannabe that got a hold of a gun for the first time and decided to post his gangsta shot on the FB and GangstaGram.

Sad but remarkably stupid.

I'd be curious to know more about this guy. In the past, a Texan could probably be assumed to be a good ole boy, taught from a young age how to respect guns by his daddy. But today, Texas' landscape has changed, just as Oregon's has. A big influx of folks that aren't the old Texas conservatives is bringing the anti-gun crap into that state as well - and the Houston area is certainly one under that changing influence. Just Google their Rep - Sheila Jackson Lee - she's a fine example of what you can find in Houston. My guess - he's a white, suburban home-boy wannabe that got a hold of a gun for the first time and decided to post his gangsta shot on the FB and GangstaGram. Sad but remarkably stupid.

I would be willing to bet you are 100% correct in that assessment.

I'd be curious to know more about this guy. In the past, a Texan could probably be assumed to be a good ole boy, taught from a young age how to respect guns by his daddy. But today, Texas' landscape has changed, just as Oregon's has. A big influx of folks that aren't the old Texas conservatives is bringing the anti-gun crap into that state as well - and the Houston area is certainly one under that changing influence. Just Google their Rep - Sheila Jackson Lee - she's a fine example of what you can find in Houston.

My guess - he's a white, suburban home-boy wannabe that got a hold of a gun for the first time and decided to post his gangsta shot on the FB and GangstaGram.

Sad but remarkably stupid.
Close, but not 100% correct. His name was Deleon Alonzo Smith. DeleonSmith.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews