JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ZeeZee was not too happy about having to find a reference to support his claim.

Sounds funny coming from you. You implied that I had advocated revolution when what I had done was show what the original founders said about it. Then you said their thoughts were worthless.

Just for the record, I hold the founders ideas to be a great deal more valuable than yours.

If the shoe fits: "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands of which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Samuel Adams, 1776

I could not have said it better unless you consider the Oath of the Right wing extremest, seen below, to be more radical?

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under GOD, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for ALL.

This is the first pledge I took, one I consider just as powerful as any other.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top