JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Two people were killed and 12 injured after a gunman opened fire during an off-campus party near a Texas A&M University satellite campus late Saturday night. Six of the 12 injured were hurt in the chaos following the shooting, the other six sustained gunfire - of the latter, four remain in critical condition. "

"Gunshots disrupted a vigil for the victims last night, held nearly an hour away from the original attack. "

Source: scroll down for story

Hunt County Sheriff Randy Meeks said the shooter may have been targeting just one person at the party of about 750 people, and that others may have been shot at random.

He added that a description was also not yet available and that witnesses are "not being cooperative," saying they didn't see anything.
He said Sunday morning that officials think the shooter may have entered through the back door and may have targeted one victim before firing at random.

I suspect it was either an antifa Halloween party or the shooting was gang related.............................

The targeting of the "vigil" definitely lends credence to the possibility of gang violence............

Texas State Representative Dan Flynn is saying the same thing.

texas.PNG

Ray

Last Edited:
Being a HALLOWEEN party....

:rolleyes:....I suppose the witness descriptions of the shooters could be hard for the cops to pin down, "Be on the lookout for Chewbaka and Tinkerbell ?...but, could be Bigfoot and Cinderella?... or, maybe King Kong and the Little Mermaid...!

Brandon Gonzalez said:
"FML Jefe, At this point can't nobody say sh** to me about this ni*** on god real solid fr [muscle emoji] Get all my respect! Fu** anybody else." He replied, "100 100 preciate that bro that just how I rock if I fw anybody."

I don't even know where to begin to decipher this lovely gem of what passes as almost English

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top