JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What the Tea party is trying to push is a non-violent agenda so the blanket statement 'no guns' although aimed at everyone is meant to keep the lunatic fringe from pulling a gun. Or worse, a stool pigeon under guise of a Tea Partier doing something stupid. If you carry concealed and can be painted as carrying a firearm you just might screw up a good thing. My two cents, if you know what you are doing and can carry concealed, go for it. But it has nothing to do with you or me or any of the others who carry concealed daily so don't feel like they are picking on you. The Tea Party needs patriots like you because if the Tea Party can't get this thing turned around and bho and all his minions commit us to civil war, than we are going to need armed civilians to take back this country. So join us, support us because sometime soon the shoe might be on the other foot and it will be us looking to join and support you.
Have a Happy and Blessed Easter

The Tea Party is the Republicans trying to rebrand themselves. That's it. The other face of the political party Hydra. You need to be concerned about all the amendments not just #2.

I do agree they should be supportive of the second amendment. You would have to truly be an lunatic to pull out a gun and start shooting at an armed crowd. But you expand the range to non-lunatics if he knows (or at least sees) he is potentially the only one in the crowd with a gun.

The Tea party is NOT rebranded Republicans. If you really knew anything about the tea party you would know they are fed up with the BS coming out of most republicans mouths as well as most other potliticians, regardless of party. There ARE some republicans that fully support Tea Party ideology, but to make a value judgment and label the whole movement as a rebranded Republican party is wrong.

"Tea Party ideology..." huh? What the F is that?

The TP started with mostly Ron Paul people and got hijacked real quick by Republicans looking for an escape route from the Neocons. How else do you think they could tolerate having Sarah Palin as a speaker at an event? She's friggin stupid.

The first I heard of the TP was when Rick Santelli was opening his stupid mouth on TV yapping about how upset he was and he was going to start a movement in the spirit of the old Tea Party. Ya, ok whatever , great Rick. Mister Stockbroker finds religion and becomes a movement leader.(And to give you some insight, I grew up in Northeast Connecticut, so I am well aware of the "fables" of the era. And there is plenty of stuff in history books that is just that. Fables.)

The Tea Party is a distraction. Plain and simple. If it was legitimate and any kind of threat to the status quo, it would be labeled a terrorist org. and that would be that.

And this isn't any kind of liberal bias, before someone rants on and on. I for the most part adhere to Rothbard Libertarianism. But I also hate all politicians and most people. So whatever. Enjoy your bread and circuses.

The TP started with mostly Ron Paul people and got hijacked real quick by Republicans looking for an escape route from the Neocons. How else do you think they could tolerate having Sarah Palin as a speaker at an event? She's friggin stupid.

The first I heard of the TP was when Rick Santelli was opening his stupid mouth on TV yapping about how upset he was and he was going to start a movement in the spirit of the old Tea Party. Ya, ok whatever , great Rick. Mister Stockbroker finds religion and becomes a movement leader.(And to give you some insight, I grew up in Northeast Connecticut, so I am well aware of the "fables" of the era. And there is plenty of stuff in history books that is just that. Fables.)

The Tea Party is a distraction. Plain and simple. If it was legitimate and any kind of threat to the status quo, it would be labeled a terrorist org. and that would be that.

And this isn't any kind of liberal bias, before someone rants on and on. I for the most part adhere to Rothbard Libertarianism. But I also hate all politicians and most people. So whatever. Enjoy your bread and circuses.

You know all about the Tea Party, where and how they started, but don't know what their ideology is or at least have a general idea?

I'm not really a big fan of Sarah Palin, but I don't think she is as stupid as you are making her out to be. She at least has enough intelligence to get elected as a state governor and land a fat contract with Fox News... have you done better?

I'm not accusing anyone of having a liberal bias here, but I really don't get the feeling you understand the Tea Party movement like you claim.

I guess what I am trying to get at here is that while maybe the Tea Party doesn't have the perfect set of goals, they are (for me) the one organization that is closest to what I believe in and has a legitimate chance of actually getting someone elected.

The Tea Party is the Republicans trying to rebrand themselves. That's it. The other face of the political party Hydra. You need to be concerned about all the amendments not just #2.

+1. The recent Supreme Court decision on elections giving corporations unlimited spending on them is a massive threat to ALL our freedoms. I wish our politicians had to wear NASCAR style suits with patches from their sponsors all the time.

hmmmm.......I think this is one of those ones where I would carry concealed anyway. I think this applies to the guy carrying an AR over his shoulder with a mag in his pocket.

They are trying to clean up the "noise" because the radical left is picking at anything they can to make them/us look like a bunch of lunies. That being said, I do not know why they would try to appeal the the left. The Tea Party is about the average guy, I'd like to think I am one of those, gun or no gun.

Good grief, this is confusing.
Obama allows guns outside his political rallies but the Tea Party bans them.
I guess I need to go see the "Alice in Wonderland" movie to see if it will help me understand all this.

Man you sure talk like a liberal because you don't know anything about the TEA Party but that the left lunatic fringed media has has been spoon feeding you. Before you poke fun at the TEA Party or the Republicans maybe you should get involved in your own corrupt liberal democrat whine group. "But I also hate all politicians and most people. So whatever. Enjoy your bread and circuses." From that statement alone I wouldn't want you around me or anyone I know. Go find yourself a cave.

It's not ok for the Supporter of the 2nd Amendment to not carry firearms during a Tea Party Rally but it is ok for the lunatic left to throw bricks. The time for firearms will soon be upon us, let us not be lead into violence by these half wits who are being goosed by the left leaning media.

<broken link removed>

Well, good to know where you stand, and a Happy Easter to ya.........

About halfway down.
<broken link removed>

I sent an email to Jim Vause telling him I wouldn't disturb them with my presence anymore. I never go anywhere without being armed. I know they intended to say open carry but it didn't say so.

His email;
[email protected]

Parts production, did you really read the whole thing or just selected parts looking for a fight? What it says is: CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE RALLY! Is this a Second Amendment Rally? No, this is a TEA Party Rally? And they have asked for you not to carry, nor drink alcohol, nor start fires, nor throw trash on the ground. You want to set up a 2nd Amendment Rally GREAT! I'm right there with you, so when are we going? But can't you see that the TEA Party and the 2nd are one and the same? Both are trying to get the American people united against the libtards running congress and our governmant.. Yes, there are left and right leaning libtards in congress.

The recent Supreme Court decision on elections giving corporations unlimited spending on them is a massive threat to ALL our freedoms.

Well, Nov. '08 was a great example of what you get when unions are allowed to spend unchecked based on their membership.
I know more than one union member that is always pissed about the political contributions made in their name. Their alternative? Quit their job.
"Community organizations" are another entity that is allowed to work tirelessly on a candidates behalf, with few/no restrictions.
Balance politically isn't ALWAYS a bad thing.

I feel another locked thread coming on.

It's not ok for the Supporter of the 2nd Amendment to not carry firearms during a Tea Party Rally but it is ok for the lunatic left to throw bricks. The time for firearms will soon be upon us, let us not be lead into violence by these half wits who are being goosed by the left leaning media.

I told you I was confused. First, violence is never justified, by any party, as a way of changing a "democratically" elected government, the ballot box is the way to do this. Now, a government installed or extended by corruption is another matter.

The time for firearms will soon be upon us,
This is a completely irresponsible statement and also short-sighted. First, we are a long way from needing to resort to violence. Second, some people, including myself, do not feel that the present government is actually doing anything that justifies violence. To put it plainly, if the rabid section of the community decides to resort to violence to remove a government elected by the majority of US citizens then they will find me on the streets also - standing on the OTHER side of the barrier. I do not think I will be alone.

Changing the political system I will support but this should not be done at the expense of a second civil war.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top