JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somehow i think the timing on this was a bit planned ..... 1/2 the taxes are going to closing costs and some repairs for the new "crib" and the other 1/2 is vacation money for the family and som...... never mind ....... guns .......... just guns ... ....and ammo.

Definitely go see a tax preparer like H&R Block or someone. That's a really small tweak and they will find you something.

Turbo tax...... get 99.9% of same return... no need to pay someone else, get same coverage and pay 1/3rd the less, and get covered for any issues 100%

Dang! Was hoping to get some ammo with my return!
NOPE!!!
The wife and I have to pay $2600.
Thanks obamacare.
And I guess according to the obamanation we make too much to earn the child credit.
Wtf.
Why am I still broke?!

I never get anything back. I set myself up so that at the end of the year l usually owe a fair amount. I don't want to give them bastards my money to play around with for the year. I require people and business' to pay me interest for that privlage.

getting a 10.3" Ballistic Advantage Hanson .650 LW barrel and a Griffin Armament M4SD linear comp ,Shockwave Blade/tube kit , carpet shampooer and some window tinting for the ol ladies car

New stock for my 1903 Springfield target rifle. Thinking a cmp c-stock. The kicker wasn't big enough to get a whole rifle, just enough to finish off a few long running projects...

Between Oeffmecare and some bizarre tax math - I'm cutting checks to the feds for $800 & change, and the state of Oregon is getting $600 & change. o_O That's more than I had to pay last year, despite making a lot less. Will be reviewing the W4 forms and making sure they didn't add deductions or some nonsense. I've always maintained only 1 deduction - I'd rather either get a refund for overpayment or come out a wash, as tax time comes during the typical slow period of teh year for us which usually means low to no savings. I'm glad Oregon is getting a kicker, or I would've owed the damn state even more. Was joking with my wife we need to yank out her IUD and put a bun in the oven so we come out even next year. I didn't wanna joke too hard with her lest she think that a GOOD idea. Women get baby crazy way too easy. Our little tax deduction turns 5 in April and will be in school in September. Scary how quick the time goes!

Made less this year, saved more this year, gave more this year, paid more property tax this year, owed the fed more this year. :oops::rolleyes::mad:

Refund? I would be thrilled with a one dollar refund. I will probably be bent over again and have to send them a check. Don't know how much yet, but I am not looking forward to finding out.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top