JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Its that time year again ladies and gentlemen, tax season!

Since Oregonians got the Kicker tax return, I am expecting people have a few more dollars to spend. I got a bit more back than I expected and may finally drop the money on an AR, finally.

I was looking at an upgraded Stag 2T, hadn't heard about the issues and Mark Malkowski pleading guilty! Might switch that to something else; I noticed that NW armory had the Colt 6920MPS in stock for $50 over retail... not the worst deal considering you can't really find them anywhere.

What will YOU buy?
:rolleyes:

I actually got some money back, I have no idea how that math worked, but even with that health care extortion I came out ahead.

Ill probably use some of it to help out a single mother or two. ;)

Hoping on hope we didn't make to much this year. Anyway Looks like a very nice used Traeger from an estate sale my mom is handling $300.00 and the wife is thinking its time for a smaller EDC something in the .380 world. After that it will most likely go into the household bills.

I made 459 Dollars too much this year. Kicked me in to a new braket :mad:
When this sort of thing happens to me I move more to the 401K or contribute more to charity.
It takes time to find the right balance, but for us, the idea is to minimize the amount going to .gov and maximize our savings and charitable contributions. At some point it becomes clear that the $$ is going somewhere, and it is a non-negotiable issue...it's just choosing where it is going to go.
My $0.02

In my line of work it's just to hard to tell. The first 3 months I didn't work at all. The last 3 months I did 40hrs a week and everything in between was 70hrs a week plus.

It's is what it is, hard to tell how it will turn out

Last Edited:
I really am a gun totin' hippy in double kneed carhaart logger jeans with birkenstocks... Lmao:eek:
That used to be my dress code. Got some funny looks at work with my berkkies on.
I bought a house! Hoped to have a killer deduction but my interest rate was low enough it won't help a ton. But some. Moving costs will help,so both may get me past the health care robbery they take me for every year
Maybe a nice 6-24X56 scope?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads