JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok first of all I know some people hate Tapco so I'm not asking for any of the Tapco bashing. I'm asking if anyone out there has actually bought these mags and how'd they cycle? Like most Mini owners I've always avoided all mags like the plague that weren't made by Ruger. But from what I've heard these are actually supposed to be really good and reliable mags. Let me know some first hand experiences!

Not my experience, but a local 3gunner that runs a mini has never had them work enough to trust in a match. Before Ruger started selling the 30rndrs to civilian pukes again, there was temptation to buy 3rd party mags (promags) but I wouldn't bother, unless you want to practice immediate action drills?

Ok first of all I know some people hate Tapco so I'm not asking for any of the Tapco bashing. I'm asking if anyone out there has actually bought these mags and how'd they cycle? Like most Mini owners I've always avoided all mags like the plague that weren't made by Ruger. But from what I've heard these are actually supposed to be really good and reliable mags. Let me know some first hand experiences!
don't know about Tapco, but avoid Promags like the plague. I had a ranch model and it took mailing back 6 mags 3 times to get 6 30 rounders that worked. Greydog.

This guy is one of my youtube favorites. He has been pretty much spot on with gear reviews so far and a trusted opinion in my mind....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmDDJCg0nfc&playnext_from=TL&videos=6A3aTY8pJUE&feature=sub

Thanks for that link, because nutnfancy was the fricken dude that was saying in another video that tapco was making excellent Mini mags now! Like you, I really enjoy his videos and think he's pretty dang good at reviewing stuff but it kind of pisses me off that he would say one thing in one video and then another in a different video... Good thing I did some more investigating before heeding his words and purchasing any of these mags... Thanks guys!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top