JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well after 50+ gassing incidents that wouldn't be real difficult now would it.
Let's assume that Assad had chemical weapons, and let's assume that he used them. Let's also assume that it's possible for rescue workers to enter the attack zone and treat chemical casualties without protective equipment and survive. And let's assume that this is justification for intervention in the internal affairs of a sovereign nation. Do you protect the local population from further harm by blasting production and storage facilities with high explosives? Just asking.

Let's assume that Assad had chemical weapons, and let's assume that he used them. Let's also assume that it's possible for rescue workers to enter the attack zone and treat chemical casualties without protective equipment and survive. And let's assume that this is justification for intervention in the internal affairs of a sovereign nation. Do you protect the local population from further harm by blasting production and storage facilities with high explosives? Just asking.
Yes this is exactly how you deal with it. You do exactly this. Obviously.

The last two attacks in 2013 and 2017 have been shown to be not the work of Assad(Mattis even said so about the 2017 attack). Do not allow yourself to be misled by the war profiteers and corporate media cheerleaders.

Tinfoil hat bubblegum. The kind that comes from boy cows...

Syria was absolutely proven to be responsible for the previous attacks. The only unconvinced are the idiots who see conspiracies everywhere.

Let's assume I was addressing that you were saying it was some sort of miracle that something was "predicted" a couple a weeks ago.

Tinfoil hat bubblegum. The kind that comes from boy cows...

Syria was absolutely proven to be responsible for the previous attacks. The only unconvinced are the idiots who see conspiracies everywhere.

Takes a special sort of person to be lied to a thousand times, find out about it, and then refuse to seriously entertain the notion that one is being lied to yet again.

No concern that the agents might be spread and contaminate innocent people?

Unfortunately, those are the "fortunes of war". It has never been either an exact science nor is any action perfectly "precise". "Collateral damage" takes place. It may be minimized, but it can never be entirely eliminated.

That, my friends, is the sorry truth.

Last Edited:
Lets get something out in the open here, this mess is totally avoidable, but its being used by a cowardly enemy who refuses to "Loose" gracefully, so they resort to this madness of indiscriminate killing! War is hell, but employing these weapons is beyond the rational of war! Yes war is brutal, and these azzholes are among the most brutish, but using chemicals to cause unimaginable suffering against innocents is intolerable, inexcusable, and immoral! They should be punished most Ricky Tick and at a level befitting the crimes they insist on committing! This smacks squarely of the height of terror the NAZIs were known for, and must not be allowed to continue!

Lets get something out in the open here, this mess is totally avoidable, but its being used by a cowardly enemy who refuses to "Loose" gracefully, so they resort to this madness of indiscriminate killing! War is hell, but employing these weapons is beyond the rational of war! Yes war is brutal, and these azzholes are among the most brutish, but using chemicals to cause unimaginable suffering against innocents is intolerable, inexcusable, and immoral! They should be punished most Ricky Tick and at a level befitting the crimes they insist on committing! This smacks squarely of the height of terror the NAZIs were known for, and must not be allowed to continue!
That, my friends, is what is commonly known as a "knee jerk reaction."

Let me tell you a secret. The attitude is the same that many of my fellow Sailors, Marines, and Soldiers had to take during the nasty little conflict in Southeast Asia. You kill whatever moves because what moves may kill you.

Welcome to war in the third world. They would just as soon forfeit the life of their own child as they would yours. They do not view life as does our culture. Life is cheap... very cheap. Fascist/Communist societies have always been this way.

Last Edited:
Lets get something out in the open here, this mess is totally avoidable, but its being used by a cowardly enemy who refuses to "Loose" gracefully, so they resort to this madness of indiscriminate killing!...

The only plot hole here Assad wasn't losing. By all accounts he was winning, at least in the area involved, and the rebel faction in the region in question had already mostly agreed to give up and flee. Trump had also stated his intention to pull out of Syria just beforehand. So things were go so well for the bustard he decided to do something so utterly pointless, of no strategic value, to turn the tide of the war against himself? As with any other crime, one has to ask, who has the most to gain?

Frankly, I don't care who was "winning". When chemical weapons (gas, biological, etc.) are used, the gloves come off. I trust our side over that of anyone else. We have plenty of oil in US and Canada, so don't hand me that "no blood for oil" garbage. I want the US to have the upper hand. We need to take it and use it wisely.

Peace through strength and superior firepower.

Call it "gunboat diplomacy" if you like. We generally use our power judiciously. Putin and the Arab Republics, not so much.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads