JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Apparent contradiction: Mostly state-controlled Syrian TV is showing all kinds of videos of blown up stuff to generate sympathy. This being the case, it doesn't support the idea that the majority of cruise missiles were intercepted and shot down.

Apparent contradiction: Mostly state-controlled Syrian TV is showing all kinds of videos of blown up stuff to generate sympathy. This being the case, it doesn't support the idea that the majority of cruise missiles were intercepted and shot down.

What does this tell you? No Regerts calls this "pain compliance"! (Make their hemorrhoids hurt)!

OOOOOOOooooooooh, it makes my eyes water just thinking about it.

LOL at dumb statists celebrating being deceived about deterring a phony Russian threat while being bled dry with taxes and having their rights taken away one by one.

Russia was talking about just such a planned chemical attack false flag last month. This reeks to high heavens coming just after Trump announces we are leaving. The last two attacks in 2013 and 2017 have been shown to be not the work of Assad(Mattis even said so about the 2017 attack). Do not allow yourself to be misled by the war profiteers and corporate media cheerleaders.

Did anybody besides me notice that none of the "rescuers" were wearing PPE? And sarin was used? That's got me scratching my head.

I'm not thrilled about going to war. It is bloody expensive. We should only fight when there isn't a real alternative.

But when you do fight, go in with a plan! LIGHT THEM UP AND PI$$ THEM OUT!

Last Edited:
This could very much be like Spain, testing the capabilities of the two biggest kids in the Sand Box to see who has the better toys! It also shows a few of the other little kiddies they had better eat their Wheeties before trying to throw a punch, or their likely to end up flat on their arse's bleeding from about the head!

Mar 17 RT broadcast - Russian military predicts false flag chemical attacks, airstrikes. Interesting.

Dood, dood.....
You're carrying the flag of the enemy posting up that schitt.

RT is a Russian international television network funded by the Russian government. It operates cable and satellite television channels directed to audiences outside of Russia, as well as providing ...

Think of "RT" news like out CNN, for local biased news, it's ok, but for any thing else, it's a government contorted sham meant to spread false info to the sheeple, you have to remember Russians are deeply paranoid, and RT feeds that mind set!:mad:

Dood, dood.....
You're carrying the flag of the enemy posting up that schitt.

RT is a Russian international television network funded by the Russian government. It operates cable and satellite television channels directed to audiences outside of Russia, as well as providing ...

I know who RT is. Nonetheless, I find it interesting that they predicted recent events almost a month ago.

Carrying the flag of the enemy? Watch it, "dood."

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews