JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
That my friends was no Knee jerk reaction, that's a fact! When some one tries to kill you, you kill them right back, and the use of chemicals bounces this right up the flag poll to any and all means available to stop it! Doesn't matter the why any more, it's now number 1 priority to stop this and stop it DEAD, Savy?!?!:mad:

As the A6 pilots said in Vietnam, "Big or small, Napalm sticks to them all." We were coming... and hell was coming with us. It is not whether you are fast or accurate, but if you are willing. He who hesitates is dead.

It isn't pretty, nor is it clean, (it never is), but that's how it works.

.............No? How is it that "We" knew where the chemicals and delivery systems were, and being produced, and by whome? We know exactly who did this, they are now kneeling before Allah and begging for mercy!

As I mentioned in the OP, we may not be insulated from the Syrian conflict. Modern Warfare takes many shapes; has no boarders...

Syria attack: Will Russia launch CYBER warfare? Expert says it is IMMINENT

Screenshot_20180415-210948~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You forget, Neville Chamberlain brokered "a separate peace" with Adolph Hitler. (We can all see how well that worked). When a nation is hell-bent on using chemical weapons, it should tell you something.

You forget, Neville Chamberlain brokered "a separate peace" with Adolph Hitler. (We can all see how well that worked).
Chamberlain agreed to the partition of Czechoslovakia, after which he declared "peace in our time." That was in 1938. Germany invaded Poland in Sep 1939, after which England and France declared war. Look it up.

Chamberlain agreed to the partition of Czechoslovakia, after which he declared "peace in our time." That was in 1938. Germany invaded Poland in Sep 1939, after which England and France declared war. Look it up.

I know that. He believed that placating Hitler would prevent the animal from attacking England. (Hint: it didn't work).

Sorry, I don't care who is shooting at me. I am returning fire to survive and win. I'll deal with the aftermath later.

Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

When there's incoming fire the time to figure out right and wrong is over; shoot faster and straighter than the bad guys, that's what's left.

That being said, let's hope our cause is just and leadership is strong enough to say no if need be. All we can do is have discipline and humility to stick to our personal convictions and do the right thing, within our sphere of influence, when the chips are down.

There are a lot of things that don't make sense to me about this whole mess. But I do know that a position of weakness has and will lead to disaster.

When there's incoming fire the time to figure out right and wrong is over; shoot faster and straighter than the bad guys, that's what's left.

That being said, let's hope our cause is just and leadership is strong enough to say no if need be. All we can do is have discipline and humility to stick to our personal convictions and do the right thing, within our sphere of influence, when the chips are down.

There are a lot of things that don't make sense to me about this whole mess. But I do know that a position of weakness has and will lead to disaster.

Precisely! From the moment that the first gas was released, all bets were off. The doilies and "good manners" went out the window.

When there's incoming fire the time to figure out right and wrong is over; shoot faster and straighter than the bad guys, that's what's left...

There isn't incoming fire though, not at us. There's one set of bad guys fighting another said of bad guys. It isn't worth a single American dime to be involved.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads