JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So just how do you go about nucking gun owners house by house. Door to door?
Using nukes is a ''MAD" proposition.

This guy thinks he has a weapon to trump all others.

But it takes real conviction to use a hand grenade.
When your enemy has a hold of your belt. And is looking you in the eye.

Last Edited:
Typical bubblegumbaglibtard wrapped up in it's comment #1 proposes to buy something with someone elses money. bubblegum him

E961DF8F-655F-44EF-9139-5354BBEDA672.png

So the Swallows-well plan in a nutshell:.... millions dead and dying because he's scared of guns? What a d!ckhead.

And the drooling, brainwashed masses in California continue to vote these fools in?

More on Rep Smeagol (and at the hands of Dana Loesch no less :) )

GOING NUCLEAR: Dana Loesch explains why Rep. Eric 'Nuke'em' Swalwell won't answer her question

Didja know that firearms cause more damage if they have a pistol grip? Me neither - maybe it's the extra leverage so if you make a throwing action when you pull the trigger you get some extra velocity???

Twitter explodes on Rep Smeagol:
'Effing NUTS'! Dem Rep. Eric Swalwell reminds those who won't surrender #2A rights that the gov't has nukes (no, seriously)

upload_2018-11-17_7-38-26.png
upload_2018-11-17_7-41-6.png

Rep Smeagol laments lack of progress on gun control debate (maybe the US has fewer than the 150 million nukes it would take to go after each and every one of us gun owners?):
After threatening to nuke Americans who refuse to give up their guns, Rep. Eric Swalwell laments lack of progress on gun debate

Will this moron get re-elected? California, baby, in a landslide...

America's Gun Debate in one post...
Some folks want :
To own guns...
Don't want to own guns...
Only want you to own certain types of guns...
Only want certain people to own guns...
To curtail all gun owners for the misdeeds of a few...
Make "new" laws or bans , even after similar laws or bans has been already been passed ...or shown that these laws and and bans aren't working...

Here is a idea...If you want to own a gun or several...then own 'em...if you don't then don't..no one says you have to own a gun.
Andy

We just keep anonymously posting tips of large concentrations of "assault weapons" being illegally held in all the blue population centers and let Rep Smeagol have at it (after Kookifornia elects him President).

Jackwads like this are why we need the Electoral College and the two Senator "Great Compromise" for Congressional power.

To me his statement of using nukes on US citizens should disqualify him from political office and is grounds for a mental evaluation.

Here's the problem... the guys controlling those nukes all have families. One, they're not gonna turn the keys and glass their own neighbors, and two, if things go kinetic it's a safe bet that others won't be as restrained about Secondary Targets vis-a-vis Das Reich's enforcers as we are. If the voting goes to the rooftops, the vast army of civilian techs all our high-tech hardware depends on, and their families, become fair game to those sorts just like the French Maquis and other partisans in WWII.

Eric Swalwell is quite simply insane, and probably would pass neither the background check nor the psych eval to be entrusted with custody of nukes. But let him run his big facesphincter--indeed, give him a megaphone to run it into, because this is what Democratic Party Fascism looks like when all the masks are finally ripped off and it's laid bare for all to see.

it was a powerful statement to make publicaly and we should use swalwell's oppressive governmental stance against them EVERY TIME a liberal demorat wants to talk gun control

its not that we are retarded and think swallowwell would nuke, even have the authority or the testicular fortitude, but it does show their intent both reprehensible and unconstitutional

we should thank the fool for opening his mouth :p

To me his statement of using nukes on US citizens should disqualify him from political office and is grounds for a mental evaluation.

It's hyperbole & political theater. It's a method of persuasion and a means of garnering attention (he's pandering to his "ilk" to run for POTUS)... not to be taken literally.

He's implying via hyperbole that "resistance is futile" against the might of the U.S. Government.... which many fail to realized that THE PEOPLE are the State, and not just an "entity" or "geographical area" type of State, but also a "State of Being".... to protect and preserve a FREE STATE (of being)..... the dummies.

Last Edited:
U.S. Rep. Eric Swalwell on Friday said the U.S. government would use its nuclear weapons in a hypothetical war against Second Amendment supporters
This makes no sense - how do you fight 'hypothetical' ? Hypothetical is a possible explanation or outcome for something that hasn't happened yet.

This also makes no sense - it is a grammatically incorrect statement:
"I sarcastically point[ed] out USA isn't losing to his assault weapon (it's not the 18th Century)," he wrote.
'To his assault weapon' ??

These 'politicians' might consider brushing up on their speaking and writing skills, and proofread what they write and think about what they say - before they say it.

How about a class action lawsuit against Smeagol on behalf of semi automatic gun owners for the anguish, pain, and suffering caused of being fearful for our lives because o his threat? I for one keep looking at the sky, shaking nervously while waiting for it to happen. I can't even allow my wife, family, friends, and pets within the blast radius of a tactical nuke, and I gotta tell you sex by Skype ain't all that.

It's so ludicrous and insane it doesn't even merit a few milliseconds of consideration. This is nothing more than a spoiled snowflake that knows very well how to manipulate the media and be headline news for a couple days. Never heard of the dimwit, but we sure have now. Mission achieved.....

As were the USGI's on our side for corporate interests...
You're right. I wasn't saying that from the perspective of Sympathy for the soldiers, I was hitting it from the perspective that these were not just simple people, like a Citizens Rebellion.
Yes, the fear of Communism certainly played a role in this, and IMO, it is a valid, real fear.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top