JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How is this even possible with the likely hood of ever getting a CCW exactly ZERO!

Still, good on the citizens for protecting themselves! All this despite the lack of CCW permits and lawful carry! Proof that Kali laws are not only worthless, but puts citizens at even greater risk!

How is this even possible with the likely hood of ever getting a CCW exactly ZERO!

California is a may issue state. The county that Fresno is in leans to the right. So the Sheriff is likely to issue CCW. See map below.

CCW_map_large.jpg

I'm ignorant about police policy, criminal law, etc. Help me understand this -- from the article:
The passenger in Sanchez's car – 40-year-old Louis Longinos - fled the scene but was later apprehended by police at the address where they suspect vehicle was registered. Longinos was released without charges, KGPE reported.

I'm ignorant about police policy, criminal law, etc. Help me understand this -- from the article:

Nor am I, but here's a hypothetical/guess. He didn't commit a crime, was just a passenger. Shooting started so he ran away for his own safety. Cops showed up at his house same day and he said he was going to turn himself in once he knew he was safe from the shooting. :s0092:

The passenger in Sanchez's car – 40-year-old Louis Longinos - fled the scene but was later apprehended by police at the address where they suspect vehicle was registered. Longinos was released without charges, KGPE reported.

Guy was in the wrong place, at the wrong time?

Anyway Much like here in Washington, the large urban centers tend to give the impression the whole state is liberal, The Central Valley towns like Fresno, Bakersfield, Redding and others are pretty hardcore right

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top