JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why do libs always jump straight to nukes? Or "bazookas"?

Wanna have some fun? Next time an anti-gun nitwit says, "does the 2nd Amendment give you the right to own a bazooka?" just skip right over the obvious dumb and ask, "What's a bazooka?".

And don't accept, "Well, you know what I mean!" for an answer... get em to tell you what it is

It's a word they've heard other nitwits use and that's all they know.

And anybody who says "bazooka" is an idiot anyway.
... unless you are talking about these guys...
Bazooka Brothers Home page

Swalwell -- a member of both the House Judiciary Committee and the House Intelligence Committee

LOL....."INTELLIGENCE".

And, the Dems have a problem with TRUMP?

Aloha, Mark

It's so ludicrous and insane it doesn't even merit a few milliseconds of consideration. This is nothing more than a spoiled snowflake that knows very well how to manipulate the media and be headline news for a couple days. Never heard of the dimwit, but we sure have now. Mission achieved.....
yes and we can use this statement to manipulate the debates with anti's....clearly they have an agenda..... that we will submit or be killed by liberal demorats for supporting the constitution

Komifornia has maybe 6 access points and open ocean front. They can't even keep people from crossing the border, how are they gonna tell who is Pro_2nd? Its not like there would be people wearing 2A hats ?

Komifornia self inflicts allot of their own damage.

I used to call them "Hippies" back in the 60s. "Peace, love, disarm the world, only the Govt, military and police should own guns, U.N., etc..."

Now a days....I call them, "Anti-American Scum".

BTW.....some politicians also share these anti-gun thoughts. So beware of who you're voting for.

firearms-salesman-1.jpg

OK, Ok, ok.....TO ME, politicians are generally considered to be liers. Especially, when they move their mouth. Ever hear one of them say.......

"I'm for the 2nd A and the Constitution of the United States. However, I also believe in reasonable and common sense gun controls."

Huh? What does "shall not be infringed" mean? And, "reasonable and common sense" according to whom?

Funny how the mainstream media conveniently forgets to question them to clarify these issues for the voters.

Aloha, Mark

A less destructive process/alternative.....

Last Edited:
There are many, many DEMOCRATIC law makers who have investments in Firearms Manufacturing as well as Ammo. And they are anti-gun...... let that sink in ............nothing is ever as the left or right tells it.

Here is the truth: "perhaps the dream of a country ruled by "We the people" is impossibly utopian. If so, we have to give up on the claim that we are a self-governing people who can settle our disagreements through mature and tolerant debate."
we are witnessing the end of democracy...I do not say that lightly, its happening:eek:

Until we realize what the fight truly is, we will rinse and repeat until we are done.
I actually know 100% what the fight is and where, but as of yet very few have a clue.

I am reminded of the middle east, Kuwait, is a country that has been independent awhile. Well kinda, it has never truly ruled its self, but always took the posture of a country into its own.
I am sure @AndyinEverson could give more on how Bosnia is similar as well.
We want answers to what to fight for, stop looking at your rifles and smart phones and look at history.

What is happening here, is literally written in stone, with a vast human history of the exact same build up and fall.
We think our loss of freedom is special, gaining freedom is indeed special, losing it is common place on this planet and strategically it is spelled out clear how to.

But as I say back to your regular scheduled programming.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads