JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I mean he has a point, it took the US military about 3 days to pacify Afghanistan. In and out back in 2001, not like we're still stuck their 17 years later.

"Study: 1 in 4 California Gun Owners Obtained Firearms without a Background Check

In a state that has some of the nation's toughest gun control laws, one in four California gun owners own firearms that they somehow managed to buy without undergoing background checks, researchers at UC Davis' Violence Prevention Research Program reports.

An estimated 4.2 million California adults own guns, 14 percent of the population. California laws dating back decades make it a crime to buy or sell a gun without requiring the purchaser to submit to background checks."

Study: 1 in 4 California Gun Owners Obtained Firearms Without a Background Check - Times of San Diego

So Mr Swalwell seems to have an issues and that is even in his own state they do not even know who has guns or how many there are, even with all the background checks, waiting periods and BS.

So how in the hell would he know who has gun across the US if he doesn't even know who has guns in his own state.

O-ya I forgot just NUKE a few cities and then rest will turn them in.

Just remember he wants you to chant an believe that RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! just turn them all in.

There are many, many DEMOCRATIC law makers who have investments in Firearms Manufacturing as well as Ammo. And they are anti-gun...... let that sink in ............nothing is ever as the left or right tells it.

AND, there are certain rich people (and corporations) that give money to both political parties. Call it.....get out of jail insurance.

Aloha, Mark

"Study: 1 in 4 California Gun Owners Obtained Firearms without a Background Check

In a state that has some of the nation's toughest gun control laws, one in four California gun owners own firearms that they somehow managed to buy without undergoing background checks, researchers at UC Davis' Violence Prevention Research Program reports.

An estimated 4.2 million California adults own guns, 14 percent of the population. California laws dating back decades make it a crime to buy or sell a gun without requiring the purchaser to submit to background checks."

Study: 1 in 4 California Gun Owners Obtained Firearms Without a Background Check - Times of San Diego

So Mr Swalwell seems to have an issues and that is even in his own state they do not even know who has guns or how many there are, even with all the background checks, waiting periods and BS.

So how in the hell would he know who has gun across the US if he doesn't even know who has guns in his own state.

O-ya I forgot just NUKE a few cities and then rest will turn them in.

Just remember he wants you to chant an believe that RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! just turn them all in.

IMO, there will be many law abiding citizens that comply. The rest will be made instant felons. RIGHT TO CHOOSE!

Say, what kind of background check do he need to have a nuke? Or to shoot his mouth off? ;)

IMO, there will be many law abiding citizens that comply. The rest will be made instant felons. RIGHT TO CHOOSE!

Say, what kind of background check do he need to have a nuke? Or to shoot his mouth off? ;)

I will agree with you a lot of folks will turn them in but I feel it will depend on what county and or state they live in as well.

You are correct we as individuals have the right to choose Freedom from a tyrannical government with the possibility of death/imprisonment as a traitor or being a submissive slave to said tyrannical government. Is History repeating its self.

Too many folks have bought 80% lowers so no one knows what they have.
In many states that there is no registration many folks with multiple guns might turn in 1 or 2 and hide the rest, just to show compliance, just like many Australians did.

Many folks might feel this so called "buyback" if put in place is the step too far, the so called line in the sand and fight back against a tyrannical government that went too far.

It is hard to say what will happen if the so called "buyback program" were to be put into place.

But was his comment sarcasm as later stated or a Freudian slip of his true feelings.

Many of the anti gun folks I have dealt with over the years would agree with his nuke comment because they feel guns and the people who own them are that bad.

I will agree with you a lot of folks will turn them in but I feel it will depend on what county and or state they live in as well.

Well, you have the red states, where compliance will be low but still some, and the blue states. Within the blue states you have rural counties and urban counties... care to guess how those will go? Additionally, within the rural counties you have a bunch of older conservative citizens that tend to be law abiding. Then you have some rebels. Then you have younger rural generations, of which I have no clue how they will shake out. I'd say again that it's a mix.

Many of the anti gun folks I have dealt with over the years would agree with his nuke comment because they feel guns and the people who own them are that bad.

I am!!! Getting out my 300,000,000SPF lotion. :p

a9dcG_rj-T8ZgR1QF0DuSSHqWvyGmCYgEVGc1fS-pMc.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top