JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This guy is a fart in the wind.
Here's another one: South Bend, Ind. mayor and Democratic 2020 presidential contender Pete Buttigieg expressed support Wednesday for a federal ban on what he called "weapons of war."

Says he: "We've already decided that this is within the Second Amendment because we've decided that somewhere in between a slingshot and a nuclear weapon, we can draw a line. And that's not unconstitutional, it's common sense."

I get a feeling he's going to be the "Butt" of a few jokes.:s0093:

Me first, Me first!:D:p:D
th?id=OIP.jpg

I apologize for that. Im not one who wants to misrepresent what is written in our Constitution. I should have copied and pasted directly what is written in the Bill of Rights. I was so time constricted and trying to construct the post that I did I got a bit lazy when trying to emphasize the rebuttal of this man's fallacious argument. I know one cannot infer anything when quoting legal document. So again, I apologize for not including the very essential Right of the People clause. Indeed, the people are We The People. But these radical liberal tyrants believe the people are here to serve and submit to Us The Government.

No biggie. You are correct that tyrants like Swalwell need to be watched, but so far he doesn't seem to have a huge following. I suspect the other candidates from that party are no better. They are dangerous becaues there are plenty of antis who will vote for them no matter which one gets the nomination.

I'm still waiting for the anti 2A politician to say, we come in peace.

In the past they claimed they did not want to take our guns, an obvious lie. Now that is about the only thing they want to do - and they admit it.

No biggie. You are correct that tyrants like Swalwell need to be watched, but so far he doesn't seem to have a huge following. I suspect the other candidates from that party are no better. They are dangerous becaues there are plenty of antis who will vote for them no matter which one gets the nomination.
What made Eric Swalwell stick out to me above other politicians is that he is the first politician who literally advocated murdering and imprisoning gun owners who would not turn in their guns after his proposed gun confiscation law goes into effect. He also went a bit off the deep end saying how the AMerican military would crush any rebellion done by that "fringe element of gun owners". As well, he likes to go around acting like he is pro-2nd Amendment which is just utterly disgusting. He has pictures of him at a shooting event with members of Moms Demand Actions. It was viewable on his Twitter page and Moms Demand Action also posted bunch of pics of the event. The whole thing was a propaganda tool trying to lure in those ignorant people to try to show himself as the "rational minded gun owner politician". Even though I think most of the other of the anti-2A politicians (may I call them fascists, LOL) are on the same page with him, I find his fake support for gun rights along with his clean cut yuppie persona more dangerous than the other nutjobs. But, what worries me more about him is he comes off as if he is more rational and level headed, but he is actually even more deranged and nutty than Bernie Sanders and the other die hard anti-gun politicians.

That's why he kind of struck a nerve for me. As I said, Bernie also is talking about the gun grabbing, but I don't know if he would really act on it like this guy would. Bernie was actually not anti-gun (and even criticized by liberals) at one point. Vermont for example had constitutional carry that he never challenged. Now he is playing his party's line and now is anti-gun, but I don't feel its as deep-rooted like this nutjob. I'm not saying Sanders wouldn't try to push the same agenda though and he does have a much better shot at making the presidency than this guy does. However, I am more worried about the long-term prospects of this guy (and others like him) than just the next election. The other anti-gunners, Kamala Harris, Beto O'Rourke, Corey Booker, Bob Weld, Lindsey Graham (Mr. ERPO Man), etc are also very viable threats.

Pictures like this, in particular, just make me want to vomit, because this is an obvious Goebbels style Nazi propaganda tactic. See, he is at a shooting event with Moms Demand Action.. He must be pro-gun, nothing to worry about it! You can still keep you 7rd capacity pistols, shotguns and rifles (bolt guns that is)!

Shannon Watts on Twitter

D22-MCZz-Ug-AAE85i-jpg-large.jpg

Last Edited:
In my opinion and I am sure not everyone could agree, but the Second Amendment mostly applies to infantry weapons (small arms), not weapons of mass destruction.. Duh.. If our soldiers aren't carrying nuclear weapons with them I can accept that the average citizen cannot as well. However, this is always the fallacious argument these anti-2A fascists make. Oh, should everyone own a nuclear weapon? :rolleyes:

We are already not allowed to own fully automatic rifles (which we are suppose to be allowed to own), but that is not good enough. And when they take all our semi-automatic rifles and pistols away that will be the end? Nope.. Some nutjob will shoot up a school with a shotgun and then they will say that 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with gun ownership and all our guns must be confiscated and we can go join a shooting club like in England if we want to shoot guns.

The goal of the anti-gunner fascists is complete control and disarmament. Then they can proceed with removing the rest of our rights for the sake of "National Security" and protecting the people from themselves. Just wait until saying you love Jesus or Buddah is labelled as hate speech or Islamophobic and you have to serve some time in prison. That is how it goes.. Fascism repeats itself throughout history again and again.

The Constitution is only going to last as long as we are willing to fight for it.

Last Edited:
I guarantee Swalwell is the ultimate yes man and has no idea if it's ok that he uses Phillip's screwdriver. :rolleyes:

The poster child for spineless metro's that would faint at the mere sight of a little dirt under their perfectly manicured fingernails. Insignificant effeminate bullies that think their words and feelings actually mean something.

Go ahead and take a bite douche bag. You'll be licking your arsehole for a month to get the taste out of your mouth.

Says he: "We've already decided that this is within the Second Amendment because we've decided that somewhere in between a slingshot and a nuclear weapon, we can draw a line. And that's not unconstitutional, it's common sense."

Who is "we"? I certainly wasn't part of the discussion.
Tell ya what, Butty-boy. You and your pals can park your decision where the sun doesn't shine.

I respect people that respect me. We are at a place in time where one side (Not party) demands to be bigoted in their ideology. Their open hatred for the rights of gun owners looks very familiar. Most hide their identities except those in the highest chambers of power that openly have said, turn in your guns Mr & Mrs America.

I'm still waiting for the anti 2A politician to say, we come in peace. I am open and willing but I won't hold my breath.

They do hide and are sneaky . AKA (cowards)

That dude is Seriously Messed up in the head!

There are others like him that are prejudice against freedom loving people and firearms owners .his chanting does build a following of extremist control freaks . People like him can build a base out of weak minded people.looking to belong to somthing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top