JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please someone in CA piss this moron off. I mean not to be cruel but once they glass CA doesn't that stop their ideas and population from infecting the neighbors?

pYsev9d.png

Come and get them

It worked for 1 tyrant 3000 miles away, it will work for 3000 tyrants 1 miles away

What folks like Swalwell don't seem to understand is that they work for all Americans...even those that they don't agree with or who did not vote for them.

Using the argument that : "The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they're legit..." in a discussion on how the US government would respond to a uprising / war on its citizens ...Seems to me , to be a serious disconnect to whom Swalwell actually works for and a misguided ( at best ) notion of what his job is.

I understand that not every American has a clear notion or idea of just how our government works..but if you are a elected official , then you better damn well know just what your job entails , your duties and responsibilities , along with just where your "power" comes from and who has entrusted you with such things.
Andy

What folks like Swalwell don't seem to understand is that they work for all Americans...even those that they don't agree with or who did not vote for them.

Using the argument that : "The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they're legit..." in a discussion on how the US government would respond to a uprising / war on its citizens ...Seems to me , to be a serious disconnect to whom Swalwell actually works for and a misguided ( at best ) notion of what his job is.

I understand that not every American has a clear notion or idea of just how our government works..but if you are a elected official , then you better damn well know just what your job entails , your duties and responsibilities , along with just where your "power" comes from and who has entrusted you with such things.
Andy

But, Andy!! Have you not heard? :eek:

Democrats are anointed, anyone else is merely elected. o_O

But, Andy!! Have you not heard? :eek:

Democrats are anointed, anyone else is merely elected. o_O

Its all been down hill after Jefferson Davis....:D
( Just a history joke , no other notions implied , stated , thought , adhered too etc... )

Oddly enough the first states to suggest seceding from the US were the New England states during the War of 1812...
Andy

Last Edited:
Another official reading the Constitution backwards. Some still don't understand it's informing the government it has limited authority over the people. So this idea of the people taking on the government is like saying if you are attacked by a thug you should never fight back.

This guy is a thug and hopefully California will treat him as such. He should be in jail with the rest of the thugs.

@Stomper ...
Thanks for catching that.... I fixed my post you referenced ....Coffee really needs to kick in before I post....:D

In 1807 President Thomas Jefferson imposed a embargo on shipping...it blocked US ships from trading in all foreign ports....this embargo severely affected the economy of Massachusetts...
Andy

Really?..... how's that government going to do that when all their family members are gone after? Or when those who work in that HUGE AND SOPHISTICATED supply train can't get to work to keep those "beans and bullets" flowing to Uncle Sugar because the highways are snarled up tighter than a tick turd? Hmmmm?

Typical proggy... no real deep thoughts on the details of.... ANYTHING, and use hyperbolic language in an attempt to stir things up.

:rolleyes:

U.S. Rep. Eric Swalwell
He later clarified that he was merely being facetious in his suggestion about the use of nuclear weapons. "I sarcastically point[ed] out USA isn't losing to his assault weapon (it's not the 18th Century)," he wrote.

As others have stated look at Afghanistan vs. Russia and Viet Nam vs. US and then he assumes that all law enforcement and military will follow unconstitutional orders. I will say it does let you know how they think and what they will consider doing to take away your rights.

"Resistance is futile" so just turn them in and bow before your representative.

The whole reason for the Second amendment was to protect us from A-HOLES like him.

I find it funny in a sad way that California cannot even stop mass shootings with all its gun laws. Yet he feels we would all comply with a so called assault weapon buyback and a ban just because they say so.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top