JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
059D5783-B5B8-41E0-A7B0-5D31BACE2156.jpeg

Animal Farm. You couldn't tell the difference between the pigs (the gun range) and the humans. They had become one and the same.

I can't believe a shooting range would have the gull to do that... Even though it is kalifornia and all, it is still not right. Most clubs and ranges are affiliated with the NRA. I'm wondering what they think of their actions????

I can't believe a shooting range would have the gull to do that... Even though it is kalifornia and all, it is still not right. Most clubs and ranges are affiliated with the NRA. I'm wondering what they think of their actions????

They don't claim to be NRA affiliated anywhere on their website so far as I can tell. They do charge a $10 fine if you shoot faster than one shot per second. I wonder if that is per shot or for your entire range session though?

EDIT: a weird rule, especially since Monday to Sunday is all week -- did they mean Sunday to Monday?:
NOTICE

RIFLES CHAMBERED IN 223/5.56 WILL BE PERMITTED ON MONDAY - SUNDAY

Last Edited:
My thoughts are that the laws in CA have been so bad for so long, it has permeated everywhere even to those whose livelihoods depend on firearms. I don't have a link to it, but someone commented on here how the NFA has been a fact of life for virtually everyone into the firearms hobby for our entire lives, and so it doesn't feel all that weird. It's when you lose something you had that you really feel it. Well, CA gun owners have lost so much for so long that a buyout (I refuse to use the marketing term "buyback") is just part of their normal.

Wow. Its like those poor oppressed folks that helped the nazis and didnt see what was truly coming until it was too late.
Why on earth would any range help with this nonsense. They should have the mental fortitude to see there is absolutely NO reason to help with a buyback OR destroying firearms. None whatsoever.

Actually it's a good idea, and to show that I'm with it I am offering a buyback plan too.
$100 for a handgun but I am going to only offer it on 1911 style handguns.
Call for details.

I wonder if that range is having issues with the city or county. Zoning or use fees or something that is being used to force them into this.

If it was my AO, I'd be tempted to build up a gazillion Scrapyard Specials from cheap/worn-out garbage parts, get there first thing and deplete their available giveaways...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top