Gun Deals
RifleClass.com
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Defensive Arts
Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Other State California shooting range supports anti-2A propaganda event

bsa1917hunter

Reactions
I can't believe a shooting range would have the gull to do that... Even though it is kalifornia and all, it is still not right. Most clubs and ranges are affiliated with the NRA. I'm wondering what they think of their actions????

Reactions
I can't believe a shooting range would have the gull to do that... Even though it is kalifornia and all, it is still not right. Most clubs and ranges are affiliated with the NRA. I'm wondering what they think of their actions????
They don't claim to be NRA affiliated anywhere on their website so far as I can tell. They do charge a $10 fine if you shoot faster than one shot per second. I wonder if that is per shot or for your entire range session though?

EDIT: a weird rule, especially since Monday to Sunday is all week -- did they mean Sunday to Monday?:
NOTICE

RIFLES CHAMBERED IN 223/5.56 WILL BE PERMITTED ON MONDAY - SUNDAY

Last edited:
Reactions
My thoughts are that the laws in CA have been so bad for so long, it has permeated everywhere even to those whose livelihoods depend on firearms. I don't have a link to it, but someone commented on here how the NFA has been a fact of life for virtually everyone into the firearms hobby for our entire lives, and so it doesn't feel all that weird. It's when you lose something you had that you really feel it. Well, CA gun owners have lost so much for so long that a buyout (I refuse to use the marketing term "buyback") is just part of their normal.

Reactions
Wow. Its like those poor oppressed folks that helped the nazis and didnt see what was truly coming until it was too late.
Why on earth would any range help with this nonsense. They should have the mental fortitude to see there is absolutely NO reason to help with a buyback OR destroying firearms. None whatsoever.

GWS

Reactions
I wonder if that range is having issues with the city or county. Zoning or use fees or something that is being used to force them into this.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online