JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
They are telling us openly what they have planned for us now because of plausible deniability. Most people will simply be helpless children without power and internet. As Uncle Klaus has said the first one was biological, the next will be electronic.

Last Edited:
At some point, my living expenses will exceed the projected SS income. My mother spent $5K per month on a assisted living facility alone, not including medical expenses.

Living in a facility is one thing I do NOT want
5k per month was cheap...it is more expensive now in any decent facility. You should consider looking into an adult foster home (5 residents max.), they are generally cheaper, and the services, food, social environment, etc. are alot better than found in any bigger facility.

5k per month was cheap...it is more expensive now in any decent facility. You should consider looking into an adult foster home (5 residents max.), they are generally cheaper, and the services, food, social environment, etc. are alot better than found in any bigger facility.
Yes, it could have easily been double that. It was a nice new facility in Salem, near where my brother lives, and she had lifelong friends there, so she was happy. She had her own addon to my brother's house, but they both worked at the time (they are retired now) and she felt she was a burden there, so when the facility opened she moved there, and in the long run it was better.

" 2022, U.S. business logistics costs, or what is spent to keep the nation's logistics network humming, grew by an astounding 19.6% to a record $2.3 trillion, representing 9.1% of national gross domestic product, according to the 34th annual State of Logistics Report."

Just reading this and it's obvious that businesses pass on their cost to the consumer. So inflation went up 20% in 2022

My survival plan is to quit buying, only buy what I have to have.

The end of liberties and permissions is coming, but no one cares so oh well. A significant 'event' is all it will take and it will be CBDC ahoy! Not only the US version's debut next month, but oh course now, GLOBAL.

The puppet politicians will push the WEF narrative that this a great for America while it is actually a huge leap toward a global standard of living parity for all. Eventually two classes; the ultra rich ruling class, and then people like us, the crumb snatchers.

Ahh, the Great Reset is real folks and they are working feverishly to get it done. That means as an American MUCH less for you in every way, in resources, revenue and any liberties/permissions (some call these freedoms). If you are wondering why our society has slid far into the sewer in just recent months or short years it is all by design. What is here now must be cancelled out and gone.

Last Edited:
Cash is our last freedom, it's the only privacy we have left.
I doubt they are doing it for the privacy.

I keep track of my spending, almost daily, and I know pretty close tabs on my financials. I don't need to resort to cash to have spending discipline - I doubt it would help me anyway.

I just had a significant vet bill for my cat, who was healthy and young, but suddenly got sick and we had to let him go due to a poor prognosis. That will just about wipe out my checking account, plus I have some other bills coming up, so I am going to probably tap my IRA for some funds. I haven't touched my IRAs in the three years I have been retired, but stuff happens.

I doubt they are doing it for the privacy.

I keep track of my spending, almost daily, and I know pretty close tabs on my financials. I don't need to resort to cash to have spending discipline - I doubt it would help me anyway.

I just had a significant vet bill for my cat, who was healthy and young, but suddenly got sick and we had to let him go due to a poor prognosis. That will just about wipe out my checking account, plus I have some other bills coming up, so I am going to probably tap my IRA for some funds. I haven't touched my IRAs in the three years I have been retired, but stuff happens.
Going through a rough time with my dog, he turned diabetic at 4 years old. Costing a lot but I am willing to deal with it.

I pay my monthly bills with a check to keep a record that goes through the bank. Only card bills are to order things from out of state.

I generally live on cash during the month, buy my groceries and fuel and maybe some takeout when I tire of my own cooking.

Best thing about cash is my network of friends that have good deals, last month I got a great deal on rifle powder.

No hazmat fee and no shipping. No credit card company tracking my purchase and no interest on the money spent.

As a life member of our gun club deals come along too, cash and carry.

The end of liberties and permissions is coming, but no one cares so oh well. A significant 'event' is all it will take and it will be CBDC ahoy! Not only the US version's debut next month, but oh course now, GLOBAL.

The puppet politicians will push the WEF narrative that this a great for America while it is actually a huge leap toward a global standard of living parity for all. Eventually two classes; the ultra rich ruling class, and then people like us, the crumb snatchers.

Ahh, the Great Reset is real folks and they are working feverishly to get it done. That means as an American MUCH less for you in every way, in resources, revenue and any liberties/permissions (some call these freedoms). If you are wondering why our society has slid far into the sewer in just recent months or short years it is all by design. What is here now must be cancelled out and gone.

I watched a 45 min video with Tucker speaking about our problems. The point he made that stood out the most is we in the west are being systematically weaken in preparation for the CCP takeover. The elite have decided to let the Chinese communist run the world.

From my world view I think he is right.

_nc_ohc=PkjgypOuS0oAX-XyRYB&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR