JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
They learned how they lost some control but not next time around. More irrational fear mongering + CBDC + Electronic Fear IDs = death to freedoms. Don't have a V-Pass? Well then any rights do not apply to you. Gotta thin that herd.

The decline of our Empire is on hyper-speed now. Too late. Problem-Reaction-Solution. Solution = Draconian measures and no more freedoms. Anyone actually believe the 2A will exist in 6-7 years? The US Constitution will be usurped by the WEF charter and finally global entities will have the last say on everything. People begging for crumbs and permission to leave their homes won't care about losing all other liberties.

Other than that enjoy every day NOW. Appreciate the ability to pretend our liberties/permissions are permanent.

Knowing what world leaders think will help us survive, glad I didn't get the jab.

They learned how they lost some control but not next time around. More irrational fear mongering + CBDC + Electronic Fear IDs = death to freedoms. Don't have a V-Pass? Well then any rights do not apply to you. Gotta thin that herd.

The decline of our Empire is on hyper-speed now. Too late. Problem-Reaction-Solution. Solution = Draconian measures and no more freedoms. Anyone actually believe the 2A will exist in 6-7 years? The US Constitution will be usurped by the WEF charter and finally global entities will have the last say on everything. People begging for crumbs and permission to leave their homes won't care about losing all other liberties.

Other than that enjoy every day NOW. Appreciate the ability to pretend our liberties/permissions are permanent.

It is good to know that the WHO and EU are going to digitally protect us from disease from the flood of immigrants across our southern border!

How did we ever survive without electronic 1's and 0's?

Thinking today that prices are going to be falling as folks run out of money. If you have money there will be some deals coming. Unfortunately make sure you need what you buy because selling during a depression and making a profit will be difficult.

Thinking today that prices are going to be falling as folks run out of money. If you have money there will be some deals coming. Unfortunately make sure you need what you buy because selling during a depression and making a profit will be difficult.
Yup. I am pretty much running low in my checking account. I still have my IRAs which I have not touched in 3 years of retirement, but they are down $35K from their high, so I am reluctant to pull from them even if I need to. My SS benes pay my fixed expenses, but no more, so if I am wanting to buy something extra, I am depleting my reserve either way - which results in me trying to not spend as much as I used to.

Overall, I think this is the case for many people; no extra (or little) $ for non-discretionary purchases results in less buying overall. That and unemployment numbers rose a bit.

More 2030 baby steps

This guy's comment is dead on! Agree cause I've had a job or owned companies since age 10.

@timothystephendarlow3658

4 hours ago
I am 67 years old and still working a full week. I take £1,700 a month. And these crooks are now taxing me so that they can give almost the same amount to people younger than me to do nothing. I can't take a lot more of this. It's time to rise and terminate all the evil lunacy being forced upon us.

You just made it onto another list :oops:

Yup. I am pretty much running low in my checking account. I still have my IRAs which I have not touched in 3 years of retirement, but they are down $35K from their high, so I am reluctant to pull from them even if I need to. My SS benes pay my fixed expenses, but no more, so if I am wanting to buy something extra, I am depleting my reserve either way - which results in me trying to not spend as much as I used to.

Overall, I think this is the case for many people; no extra (or little) $ for non-discretionary purchases results in less buying overall. That and unemployment numbers rose a bit.
Exactly, people with some reserves are just happy if they don't go backwards, which is hard to do when you calculate in the "actual" inflation numbers. I still do work for clients not because I need to but because someday I "may" need to. I am just keeping myself top of mind to a few past customers.

Two extra batteries (4 total) with the cordless makita worm drive is a deal I just could not pass by this week.

Exactly, people with some reserves are just happy if they don't go backwards, which is hard to do when you calculate in the "actual" inflation numbers. I still do work for clients not because I need to but because someday I "may" need to. I am just keeping myself top of mind to a few past customers.
Two extra batteries (4 total) with the cordless makita worm drive is a deal I just could not pass by this week.
It's those deals I can't pass up that are getting me.

Like the Ruger LCRx I just bought (and I am glad I did, it wasn't a smoking deal, but about $100 under retail, and I've wanted one, still want another), so I went ahead and further depleted my reserves (I am about $20K below my self set limit on cash reserves).

In the future I am going to have to pass up some good deals from people who find they have to sell stuff at a loss to make ends meet.

Like past depressions there are a lot of people who bought homes they can't afford and will sell them. This time companies like black Rock will be buying up everything for sale. Travel trailers will remain high as the population looks for cheaper living. Cost of living will be too high because we will be broke. There will still be good deals.

Talk about
Pretty simple, the government both federal and state are destroying the quality of life in Oregon. Surviving it is the best we can do.
I just heard this week that 4 major dams in my area (Lane County) are in the process of being drained as we speak....Apparently, they want to re-introduce native salmon back into the upper Willamette system and dams over 50' tall are now verboten. I can't even verify what dams are being drained. Fall Creek for sure and I believe Lookout Point. I heard but cannot confirm Hills Creek and Cougar Reservoir are being drained. I have looked but cannot find a primary data source To verify details. NOBODY I've spoken with knows anything about this.....It's like we don't matter.

Went in to talk to fish and game and they ran away from it as fast as possible saying it was the Feds....Corp of Engineers.

This is insanity....We loose the recreation, fishing and aesthetics...while they close the hatcheries and criminalize predator control (sea lions).

None of this appears as an enumerated power in my copy of the constitution.

Last Edited:
I can't even verify what dams are being drained
Took about 7 seconds, so maybe your search terms were off a bit?

ETA

Also found this

Talk about

I just heard this week that 4 major dams in my area (Lane County) are in the process of being drained as we speak....Apparently, they want to re-introduce native salmon back into the upper Willamette system and dams over 50' tall are now verboten. I can't even verify what dams are being drained. Fall Creek for sure and I believe Lookout Point. I heard but cannot confirm Hills Creek and Cougar Reservoir are being drained. I have looked but cannot find a primary data source To very details. NOBODY I've spoken with knows anything about this.....It's like we don't matter.

Went in to talk to fish and game and they ran away from it as fast as possible saying it was the Feds....Corp of Engineers.

This is insanity....We loose the recreation, fishing and aesthetics...while they close the hatcheries and crimalize predator control (sea lions).

I don't know about the other three, but many of the locals in my area aren't happy about Fall Creek Reservoir. One of the local Neighborhood Watch type Facebook groups had the following attachment, referring to it as a "court injunction".

I've got a tee time to get to, so didn't get a chance to read Vinnie's post. I apologize if I'm duplicating information.

Talk about

I just heard this week that 4 major dams in my area (Lane County) are in the process of being drained as we speak....Apparently, they want to re-introduce native salmon back into the upper Willamette system and dams over 50' tall are now verboten. I can't even verify what dams are being drained. Fall Creek for sure and I believe Lookout Point. I heard but cannot confirm Hills Creek and Cougar Reservoir are being drained. I have looked but cannot find a primary data source To very details. NOBODY I've spoken with knows anything about this.....It's like we don't matter.

This is insanity....We loose the recreation, fishing and aesthetics...while they close the hatcheries and crimalize predator control (sea lions).

Tucker Carlson explains our downfall and includes gun control in this 12 minute show. Our survival is going to depend on folks seeing gun controls as part of the tyranny we are going though.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads