JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
RE : Post #1,393
The links provided.

Really......so now.....
Construction = Destruction/removal?

I always figured "construction" was building stuff. Not the opposite.

Aloha, Mark

RE: Post #1,394
Thank you for the link provided there. It reminded me about "Expert Panels" and our modern dependence/reliance on experts.

1st. Of course, construction is different from destruction.

And so moving on to the EXPERTS.
I hope they aren't like the Chinese Style of EXPERTS who blindly follow the decrees of their Govt Masters at the CCP. And of course perhaps.....a much DEEPER investigation into the "private interests" of the members would/should might also be needed to identify certain agendas and motivations. But, that could become complicated and besides.....
1686431317638.png

Aloha, Mark

PS.....What is he talking about?

As for example:

Also look up the numerous YouTube Videos on the topics of: "Tofu Dreg Construction". Yup....approval is/was needed, by the Govt (read as : and THE EXPERTS) at many points of the processes.

Last Edited:
Well, once in a while we do get some GOOD NEWS.

Aloha, Mark

Well, once in a while we do get some GOOD NEWS.

Aloha, Mark
Inflation is down overall

Good.

Maybe we are getting there. I am tired of the volatility - I just checked my IRAs compared to three years ago and I am still down about $25K. Would be nice to see some stability and a little growth. I would like to tap them a little without a long term impact.

Anyone investing in Japanese Stocks? Yeah.....the Nikkei is up (at a 33 year high).

The yen has fallen against the dollar. Maybe, it's time to re-think vacation plans?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....in Sweden. Inflation fueled by Beyonce? OMG?!?!

Last Edited:
I have already done my part; my ready cash reserve is less than 10% of what it was 3 years ago. I just wish my IRAs were the same as what they were 3 years ago.
I am working on my personal use items, figuring out what I need today and tomorrow that will be short on supply.

Things are moving fairly rapid on supply and for the number of years I might live I want to have my shooting needs.

As a life member of the gun club I want to shoot until I can't physically. :)

I am adding to my needs what is imported, like coffee, I love coffee and will drink it until I kick the bucket.:s0158:

Going to buy more rice too, I cook a lot and enjoy my dinners over rice. Dog eats rice too so may as well buy 200 lbs.

I am working on my personal use items, figuring out what I need today and tomorrow that will be short on supply.
Exactly! All imported items. Pick anything. Say: car and the maintenance items. Where do your car tires come from? Where do your car's windshield wipers come from? Where is that car's oil filter made? How much oil for the next oil changes do you have on hand (oil comes from the us, but is country a or country b is blocked, the us market will not be supplying you), air filters, oil filters, etc etc

The last world war, all imported items, and any items needed by the military, were rationed. Sugar, coffee, nylon stockings, anything made of brass, gasoline etc etc. Add those to your list.

Exactly! All imported items. Pick anything. Say: car and the maintenance items. Where do your car tires come from? Where do your car's windshield wipers come from? Where is that car's oil filter made? How much oil for the next oil changes do you have on hand (oil comes from the us, but is country a or country b is blocked, the us market will not be supplying you), air filters, oil filters, etc etc
Been working on these items for years; consumables such as oil, fuel, brake fluid, etc. - and yes, tires (I have two sets for both my PU and truck, street for both, mudders for the PU, studded for the truck - and spares).

To get back what you paid in.

Depending on how much you paid and how long you live, you may or may not get back what you paid in, or more - but I figure that with my life expectancy, I won't get back what I paid in, much less what I paid in plus the interest I would have earned by investing it.

Also, if I die tomorrow, my daughter will get something like $156 for burial expenses, and not the rest of what I paid in over 50 years.
If you live long enough you might make back more than you paid in. If you want to stick it to the man, live to 120.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads