JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
TL;DW. What's the Cliff Notes version?
It's a discussion about having a Central Bank Digital Currency for Europe. Even small amounts of cash (300 - 400 euros) can be dangerous, and probably need to be tracked…. Any cash purchase of 1,000 euros or more gets you jail time and a fine…it's for your protection..,a decision will be made in October 2023.

It's a discussion about having a Central Bank Digital Currency for Europe. Even small amounts of cash (300 - 400 euros) can be dangerous, and probably need to be tracked…. Any cash purchase of 1,000 euros or more gets you jail time and a fine…it's for your protection..,a decision will be made in October 2023.
Thanks, Howard.

What boolscheet... pretty obvious that gub'mint fears its populace. Time to get crackin' on some politico skulls...

Gov'ts are working hard on every front to not only control and monitor every penny spent or saved by us, the useless eaters.

As a guy big on the 2A Liberties/Permissions we have (not a right, a right cannot be taken away) I see what is coming financially as the biggest step toward totalitarianism in the last 25 years.

Not only that, as part of the reset everyone starts off with parity. Meaning if you have a beautiful home with 2000 sq feet prepare to take in the homeless. Cricket meals and cocoa puffs delivered daily if your social score is keep normal.

A buddy of mine said no way, ridiculous. Then I shared a fact with him that starts May 1st 2023. Home buyers with good credit will start subsidizing those with bad. Fees and points will be added to responsible people's loans to help out the not so responsible. That will migrate later to everything else.

All of these baby steps are going unnoticed for now. While Blackrock buys up the market with free $$, you are locked out at 6.7% already. You will own nothing and be happy. Also you will eat the bugs 🤢

I would like someone to explain to me how the good credit penalty came into existence. Was it ever legislated or is it an executive order, or what? How did this happen? And will penalties be added to my existing mortgage?

@JadeFox this is an article from the WSJ Editorial Board. I have a subscription to the WSJ and can share individual articles using a special link they provide. If you cannot open it on your mobile device then try opening on a desktop or laptop computer (some people seem to have problems opening on a mobile device).

I share the article not from a political perspective but more on what this new form of transferism means to those who strived to maintain good credit scores.

Boiling the frog... Death from 1,000 cuts... pick your metaphor.

Just opinion and things are changing quickly but I think the best route to survival is to be out of debt. I have friends in debt that are making decisions because they will lose a great deal if they don't follow orders. Debt makes us a slave, I try to avoid any debt and it's difficult but not impossible.

The crash gets going full blast there will be things happening we have never seen. I was reading a NY prosecutor saying theft is not a crime because that's the way he sees it. As liberal governments crash and laws are not enforced the violence will escalate. That's when you find out if you made the right choices to survive.

Portland is the weather vein, so is Seattle. The more stores that close it only gives the thieves our homes to rob.

Also you will eat the bugs 🤢
C323EAFD-ACB9-477A-AC25-948A9A55EF68.jpeg

Gub'mint cheese!
Let's speculate the cost to the public for millions of illegals coming across the border. They have to have money to live and the quick money is drugs. Oregon allows about every drug out there so the drug trade won't pay well.

Oregon is a very expensive state to live in, rents here are now about the same as kali so paying the illegals rent will cost billions. Add to that our public schools and free lunch programs run by the state, who's tax dollars are going to pay that?

The point I am trying to make is the crash will make money near impossible to get and just feeding people is going to be unbelievable.

Let's speculate the cost to the public for millions of illegals coming across the border. They have to have money to live and the quick money is drugs. Oregon allows about every drug out there so the drug trade won't pay well.

Oregon is a very expensive state to live in, rents here are now about the same as kali so paying the illegals rent will cost billions. Add to that our public schools and free lunch programs run by the state, who's tax dollars are going to pay that?

The point I am trying to make is the crash will make money near impossible to get and just feeding people is going to be unbelievable.
Maybe, just maybe, that will result in some political backlash. Of course, that is assuming this world shattering crash actually happens.

Use your dollars NOW to purchase durable goods.

RE : Hard Durable Goods and Asset Accumulation (other than paper money)

Well, in the past, I bought "guns and ammo".
BUT, But, but........
YEAH, with the stroke of a pen it could all be illegal soon.

Is this post too Political?

Aloha, Mark

TL;DW. What's the Cliff Notes version?
If you click on "Watch on YouTube" they generally have a description

163,526 views Apr 21, 2023 #TheJimmyDoreShow
Discussion of so-called "digital currency" has been proliferating among a range of countries around the globe, nowhere more avidly than in the European Union. And there's no more avid advocate in the EU than European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde, who raves about the greater "control" digital currency will give elites over the masses while relishing the prospect of anyone who spends more than 1,000 Euro being thrown in jail.

Jimmy and Americans' Comedian Kurt Metzger talk to The Duran hosts Alexander Mercouris and Alex Christoforou about just who would benefit from a shift to all digital currency.

@JadeFox this is an article from the WSJ Editorial Board. I have a subscription to the WSJ and can share individual articles using a special link they provide. If you cannot open it on your mobile device then try opening on a desktop or laptop computer (some people seem to have problems opening on a mobile device).

I share the article not from a political perspective but more on what this new form of transferism means to those who strived to maintain good credit scores.

Boiling the frog... Death from 1,000 cuts... pick your metaphor.

Moral Hazard is the Left's forte.

Just opinion and things are changing quickly but I think the best route to survival is to be out of debt. I have friends in debt that are making decisions because they will lose a great deal if they don't follow orders. Debt makes us a slave, I try to avoid any debt and it's difficult but not impossible.

The crash gets going full blast there will be things happening we have never seen. I was reading a NY prosecutor saying theft is not a crime because that's the way he sees it. As liberal governments crash and laws are not enforced the violence will escalate. That's when you find out if you made the right choices to survive.

Portland is the weather vein, so is Seattle. The more stores that close it only gives the thieves our homes to rob.
If the dollar is trashed and all the horrendous $$$ printing (out of thin air, backed by nothing, and pushing us toward mass inflation) and deficits finally implode with literally trillions in derivates, then we will go into hyperinflation. Like Zimbabwe or other nations over the last 20+ years. Where 'things' quadruple in price literally day by day and a 100 trillionaire dollar bill means nothing (I have one for giggles).

What this does is punish all the responsible savers and reward all the irresponsible debt ridden types. So, while debt is never seen as a good thing, nor should it be - the plan is to crush everyone. Imagine having $250k in the bank and a week later you might be able to buy a sack of groceries with it?

Our minds cannot comprehend what our good friends at the WEF and IMF, the FED, you name it have in store for us. Being mentally as ready as possible is far more important than how many food stores or weapons one has acquired. When you see on the corporate news that banks are taking a holiday due to reworking financial unseen issues, know you are hours or days from complete panic.

Maybe, just maybe, that will result in some political backlash. Of course, that is assuming this world shattering crash actually happens.
There is more evidence every day that shows we are crashing. Just today Newsome called out the Kali National Guard because of a 41% increase in fentanyl deaths. People will sell drugs to make a living and people will take drugs to escape the life they are living.

Yesterday I had my rig in for service and they said I am due for a new battery. $250 at the shop so I shopped around and the cheapest I could find was $242.50 installed. If a man makes $25 per hour it would take over 12 hours of work after taxes to buy a simple battery.

The crash is here.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top