JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
IwasToldCrash.jpg

Pretty sure we are about to lose our reserve currency status and the inflation that brings will be the train wreck predicted. Lots of reading out there to back this up but I will let folks interested find it themselves.

I have a lot to do so won't be back regularly to post.

Good luck gents.

I assume that the Rubles will be exchanged at the rate Russia determines it is worth, not the open-market value.

German officials laughed at Trump when he warned them about being dependent on Russia for oil and gas. Who is laughing now?

It's obvious the west wanted control of Ukraine for its food resources and were taking the next step to go after Russian oil and gas. The fights on and looks global, Russia sees the globalist as the new nazi party so they will fight to the end.

History.

Now that Russia demands payment in Rubles its not long until the dollar crashes, then trillions of dollars all over the world flood back to America to buy up everything.

Then his plan sucks.

There are plans, and then there is reality.
I disagree. When the pieces started falling together I was shocked at the corner the west was backed into. And appalled but not surprised we backed into it on our own. This event had to have taken years to plan out and a year to verify and put the pieces in play. We need some amazing counter-strategists to work on this problem. Unfortunately, they have all been replaced by 1-dimensional idealogues and sycophants.

Man, I really hate Russians and their long game, pawn sacrifice strategies. We should've seen this coming. Flucking CIA and NSA are only good at messing with our citizens and lap dogging for politicians now.

Hope our psyops is good enough to unseat that bassturd, because it is the only positive we can achieve right now.
When Putin promised we would suffer like never before, he didn't mean militarily. That should now be clear.

I disagree. When the pieces started falling together I was shocked at the corner the west was backed into. And appalled but not surprised we backed into it on our own. This event had to have taken years to plan out and a year to verify and put the pieces in play. We need some amazing counter-strategists to work on this problem. Unfortunately, they have all been replaced by 1-dimensional idealogues and sycophants.

Man, I really hate Russians and their long game, pawn sacrifice strategies. We should've seen this coming. Flucking CIA and NSA are only good at messing with our citizens and lap dogging for politicians now.

Hope our psyops is good enough to unseat that bassturd, because it is the only positive we can achieve right now.
When Putin promised we would suffer like never before, he didn't mean militarily. That should now be clear.
So let me understand.

Putin's plan all along, for years, was to cause the USA/NATO/etc. pain by causing even more countries that border Russia to want to join NATO, cause the USA to move more troops back to Europe when we had moved them out, cause NATO countries to strengthen their military, to bring his own country to its knees economically, to alienate the oligarchs who supported him, to expose just how weak and inept his military is, make his military even weaker, making himself look like a fool, and possibly encourage China to take land in eastern Russia?

All to be fought to a stalemate in Ukraine?

Ok. Sounds like a master plan to me.

So let me understand.

Putin's plan all along, for years, was to cause the USA/NATO/etc. pain by causing even more countries that border Russia to want to join NATO, cause the USA to move more troops back to Europe when we had moved them out, cause NATO countries to strengthen their military, to bring his own country to its knees economically, to alienate the oligarchs who supported him, to expose just how weak and inept his military is, make his military even weaker, making himself look like a fool, and possibly encourage China to take land in eastern Russia?

All to be fought to a stalemate in Ukraine?

Ok. Sounds like a master plan to me.
I don't know anything, never have and never will but I read a lot.

Do you remember how Reagan broke the old Soviet Union, he did it financially.

So here we are $30+ trillion in debt fighting a war by sanctions, how much debt does Russia have?

If he crashes the dollar his people will be really well off while we starve.

It's the way war works.

As an old man I have been through a crash or two when government decides you have too much money.o_O

Covid crashed us and destroyed our system for two years and now war talk is doing something just as bad.

Country runs on fuel and government doesn't want us to have any.

This will crash the economy, a fate more certain than Putin nukes us.

Saw a similar crash in 08 and in the early 80s.

People hurt worst and first are people living on the edge with not much income.

Business left after covid will fail and take jobs with them

People lose their houses and cars because of debt.

Kali had gasoline for $7.59 a gallon today and climbing.

Everything you eat or buy needs fuel to get to you.

It's not doom and gloom, it's a fact of life the crash is here.

What is your plan to get through this?
Secured a house with enough money set aside for the first year. I was young when 2008 came around but I learned for my folks experience.

I don't know anything, never have and never will but I read a lot.

Do you remember how Reagan broke the old Soviet Union, he did it financially.

So here we are $30+ trillion in debt fighting a war by sanctions, how much debt does Russia have?

If he crashes the dollar his people will be really well off while we starve.

It's the way war works.
Oh yes - I remember the Reagan years. I just take leave to doubt that Putin thinks his actions would cause any near as much harm as the stimulus bills did, or take us over a precipice and it wasn't Putin that caused Congress to send out stimulus checks.

I don't see the USA or NATO getting involved in Ukraine and I don't see Putin wanting to take on NATO, so I don't see the USA spending $ to outspend Russia - it is pretty apparent already, all the more so, that we have a much better military than Russia does.

At first I thought this might be a rope a dope move on his part, but now I don't see that being the case at all. For all his bluster, I don't think Putin wants to take on NATO in any scenario. I don't think he can even take on Finland, much less NATO.

I don't see the USA or NATO getting involved in Ukraine and I don't see Putin wanting to take on NATO, so I don't see the USA spending $ to outspend Russia - it is pretty apparent already, all the more so, that we have a much better military than Russia does.
I'm a bit circumspect regarding Russia's military prowess. What we have seen in Ukraine is a pretty crappy performance by Russia fighting a conventional war, largely using older equipment that was not well maintained. But that's not where Putin has been investing the majority of his military dollars. He has very much upgraded five nuclear-capable weapons programs and invested heavily in advanced weapons systems. Not just the hypersonic missiles we've heard about, but things like underwater drones for harbor destruction (and yet another nuclear platform), the Burevestnik nuclear powered cruise missile, SU-57 figher, Tu-22M3M bomber, Tsirkon anti-ship missiles, the successful "satellite killer" ground-launched missile successfully demonstrated last September, to name just a few. Yes, Russia's army has embarrassed itself in Ukraine for all the world to see, but I would definitely not underestimate the greater strategic capabilities they have to strike NATO and the United States.

Oh yes - I remember the Reagan years. I just take leave to doubt that Putin thinks his actions would cause any near as much harm as the stimulus bills did, or take us over a precipice and it wasn't Putin that caused Congress to send out stimulus checks.

At first I thought this might be a rope a dope move on his part, but now I don't see that being the case at all. For all his bluster, I don't think Putin wants to take on NATO in any scenario. I don't think he can even take on Finland, much less NATO.
The new way to wage war is the globalists financial war with sanctions and confiscation of wealth. The world will not put up with it. Keep watching the financial war going on, it's bigger than the Ukraine war.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads